Cheap Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local Tickets
|Three hours||(49 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local?
- This activity is the introductory guided tour of the Dutch beer brewing industry and some of its famous and lesser-known beer varieties.
- Participats take a walk on the streets of Amsterdam accompanied by a friendly and enthusiastic guide.
- The tour covers some of the most significant attractions relating to the Dutch beer industry, including the original Heineken brewery.
- Furthermore, fans of beer have a pleasure to sample three different varieties of the Dutch beer in carefully-chosen establishments.
- The number of participants is limited in order to ensure personalized attention.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The activity is suitable for people wishing to acquaint themselves with Dutch beer and meet other travelers.
- Only adult people that can prove their age with an ID may take part in the activity.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local?
- Walk the streets of Amsterdam accompanied by an expert guide in search of local breweries.
- Visit the original Heineken Building, founded in the 19th century.
- Hear interesting facts relating to Dutch beer manufacturing and the role German and American influences had in the process.
- You will enjoy three different types of beer at specially-selected places.
- Visit one of the most popular beer halls in Amsterdam, which has around 200 beer varieties on offer.
What Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local Includes?
- Assistance by a certified and friendly tour guide.
- Sampling of three types of beer.
- Accompanying traditional bar snack.
- Pay a visit to the Heineken Original Building to explore areas with beer tanks in an authentic 19th-century ambiance.
- During the tour, you will find out what places are favorite among the local fans of beer.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travelers that took part in the tour had a great time while discovering interesting places with like-minded people.
- According to their comments, the beer tour reveals useful tips and must-visit places in Amsterdam for any fan of beer.
- Besides about the beer, partakers enjoyed stories about the city, its history, culture and food.
- The reviews imply that this type of activity is perfect for a small group of beer aficionados.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from immobility issues.
To join the Dutch Beer guided tour, you need to possess either an electronic or printed voucher. Depending on the operator you choose, you are eligible for a full refund for cancellations two or four days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please note that this activity isn't a pub crawl.
- Make sure to dress accordingly to weather conditions and wear footwear suitable for walking.
Address / Pick up Location
Youtube videos of Amsterdam Beer Walking Tour with a Local
Rembrandt's Art: Guided Tour in Amsterdam & Rijksmuseum
Duration: Four hours
Alternative Amsterdam: 2-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Duration: Two hours
Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum Tour
Duration: Two hours
Ultimate Party Pub Crawl - Red Light District
Duration: Between five and six hours