Cheap Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
|2 Hours||(711 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
- For anyone interested in Holland's surprisingly liberal laws on prostitution, this 2-hour walking tour should answer most of your questions.
- With a sensitive guide you be taken right to the heart of this controversial district.
- Learn the truth behind the Red Light District, how prostitution became integrated into local culture and how the ‘world's oldest trade' operates within a modern city.
- The area is filled with all things sexual, from theatres and clubs to video booths and shops specialising in condoms and S&M. Your local guide will show you to the key locations, including the Old Church, the Prostitute Information Centre and Warmoesstraat, making sure that you stay safe and enjoy the tour.
- After the tour your guide can recommend the best bars/restaurants in the area.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're intrigued by the fact that certain trades are still legal in the heart of a European city then this could be the tour for you.
- You will have the opportunity to ask your guide questions and see the neighbourhood for yourself.
- Suitable for adults, either individuals or small groups but this tour is not appropriate for children.
Your Experience With Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour?
- Visit Amsterdam's iconic Red Light District with a local resident guide.
- Explore the neighbourhoods seedy alleyways and walk along the dimly lit streets to see the most significant locations in the area.
- Pass by specialist sex shops, ‘condomeries' and the Prostitution Information Centre.
- Get insider tips for the best coffee shop and jazz clubs the district.
- Learn about the history of this district and the understand Holland's controversial laws on prostitution.
- See Amsterdam from another perspective as you explore the city centre by night.
What Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour Includes?
- 2 Hour walking tour with a knowledgeable guide.
- Remember to dress for cold weather if you are taking this tour during the winter.
Travelers Reviews about Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour?
- This tour has a 4.5-star rating on Viator.
- Get Your Guide users have left 4.6-star score for this walking tour.
- Meanwhile, TripAdvisor reviewers give the Red Light District tour 5 out of 5.
- Travellers say that the guides are very knowledgeable and factual as well as friendly.
- Comments agree that this is an excellent tour and highly recommended while visiting Amsterdam.
- Not Wheelchair Friendly.
- Cancellations can be made without charge a minimum of 24 hours in advance, some suppliers will charge partial cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 6 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is not suitable for children, minimum age is 18 and you may be asked to prove your age.
- Entrance to museums/attractions are not included in ticket price unless selected when booking.
- This tour is available in English or Spanish
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Next the the National Monument on Dam Square.
Youtube videos of Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Keukenhof Skip the Line Ticket
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Rembrandt House Museum Ticket Skip Line
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Best Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam