Cheap Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
|Approximately 2 hours||(791 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
- the 4 course meal is prepared and cooked onboard so you can be assured of a fresh and tasty meal that\'s sure to delight your taste buds. At the time of booking you\'ll be given a choice of ordering a meat, fish, or vegan/vegetarian meal – You\'ll enjoy an appetizer when you first board and then your meal will commence with a salad with Serano ham or smoked salmon or grilled vegetables or soup. For your main course you might enjoy a veal fillet with potatoes and asparagus or sea bream with carrots and potatoes, or for vegans/vegetarians, a roasted vegetable lasagne. Dessert might be a refreshing cheesecake, something chocolatey, or apple tart all finished off by after dinner tea/coffee.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A unique experience perfect for adults whether travelling as a couple or in a small group.
- the ideal way to enjoy a gourmet dinner whilst also discovering Amsterdam.
- the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion whether that\'s a birthday, an anniversary, or simply your first or last night in Amsterdam.
- Not so good for couples as you will have to share a table with other people.
- Not all tables have a window which can make photo opportunities limited.
- Children are accepted onboard and there\'s a special kids menu but this may not be the right atmosphere for them and could spoil the experience for others.
Your Experience With Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise?
- Step aboard the modern, glass enclosed, canal boat and settle down for a very relaxing and sophisticated evening spent on the water as you\'re greeted by your waiter and waitress, shown to your table, and given a glass of bubbly to get the evening heading in the right direction!
- Once everyone is onboard you\'ll begin your cruise along Amsterdam\'s beautiful canals passing some of the top sights and monuments that the city has to offer. When you\'re not marvelling at the sights out of the window, who can resist taking 101 photos of the city lit up at night, you\'ll be marvelling at the food in front of you as plate after plate of delicious gourmet food is served and your wine glass always being re-filled.
- Along the way you\'ll learn about some of the sights you\'re passing with live commentary given in multiple languages so just sit back, relax, enjoy the food, and enjoy the journey.
What Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise Includes?
- 2 hour canal boat trip
- 4 course fine dining onboard
- Wine, beer, or soft drinks included throughout the meal
- Welcome Drink – Proscetto
- After dinner tea or coffee
- Live commentary in Spanish, English, and German.
- Route depends on the water level but usually passes by:
- the UNESCO Protected Canal Belt
- the Skinny Bridge
- Anne Frank\'s House
- and more
- If no meal option is selected at time of booking you will automatically be allocated the meat option – Contact the company ahead of time if you need to change this to a fish or vegetarian option or if you have food allergies.
Travelers Reviews about Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise?
- Travellers talking about this dinner cruise on Viator, GetYourGuide, Tiqets, and Trip Advisor give it top ratings and very good reviews.
- Just about everyone has said they enjoyed the food and were very happy with the available drinks. they say the cruise offers very good value for money and that the staff are superb, very friendly yet professional making for a very enjoyable evening with a great atmosphere all round. Most people were more than happy with the commentary finding it unobtrusive but informative when it needed to be.
- Some negative comments include couples being upset and unaware that they would have to share a table with strangers and not having a window seat which made taking photos almost impossible.
- Travellers have left the following reviews to sum up their experiences... “there was simply nothing to fault with any part of the activity. the crew were top notch, the serving staff very polite, smart and caring, the food was excellent, wine and water was plentiful and all included in the price. the captain of the boat was also an excellent tour guide explaining practically every building and bridge that we passed under, rendering the tour an interesting and very informative one all the way.” “Great food, great service and topped up glasses all night. Atmosphere was great and I would highly recommend this trip.” “Had a really good evening. We are two UK ladies and were seated with two American ladies great company. We arrived early and were offered complimentary drinks on the terrace until sailing time. Food and service were very good and free drinks all evening. Couldn\'t have been better.” “One of the best tours we have ever taken! Great set up on the boat, white table cloth, champagne to start and unlimited beer and wine for the rest of the trip. Food is cooked on the boat as you travel the canals. So the main course comes out table by table hot and cooked perfectly. the boat is not crowded and tables are nicely spaced. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Book the cruise you will not be disappointed. Seeing Amsterdam from this perspective is amazing.” As you can read, this dinner cruise comes highly recommended by others who have taken it.
this dinner cruise is not wheelchair accessible
Paper tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You should arrive at the port 30minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Kids under 3 go free, unless they occupy a seat.
- Tables seat 4-8 people so you will likely be sharing with other people who you do not know.
Address / Pick up Location
Boat departs from the pier opposite the Central Station - Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM, Amsterdam
Youtube videos of Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
Romantic Wine and Cheese Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1.5 hours
Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience Combo Ticket
Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 75 minute canal cruise)
Rijksmuseum and Canal Cruise Combi Ticket
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise Daytime
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Amsterdam Light Festival Canal Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes
Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
Duration: 24 hour or 48 hour tickets available
Evening Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours depending on booking company used.
Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
Duration: 90 minutes