Cheap Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
- The Hermitage Museum is one of the oldest and grandest museums in all of Amsterdam, so, of course, it has quite a story behind it:
- Originally designed to host royalty, its façade is one to rival the Royal Palace itself, but it was, in fact, once the property of a very wealthy merchant. The Dutchman left his home and affluent fortune to the church upon his death in 1680. The building was converted into a care home for elderly women, although it also hosted large feasts, celebrations, and even hosted British Prime Minister, Winston Churchill.
- In the 1900’s the building was sold to the municipality and reopened in 2009 as the Hermitage Museum, an extension of the Russian Hermitage Branch.
- Today the Hermitage Museum is one of the most visited attractions of the city, hosting a variety of permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- Some of the Hermitage Museums temporary exhibitions have previously included: Alexander, Napoleon & Josephine, Spanish Masters of the Hermitage, and Dutch Masters of the Hermitage. Treasures of the Tsars which included the works of Rembrandt dating back to the 1650’s to the 1670’s when Holland was celebrating the Dutch Golden Age.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must see for art lovers and historians.
- This is great for people who want to learn about art and Dutch heritage.
- Also convenient for visitors on short city breaks. You’ll save time with the skip the line entry ticket.
- Aimed at visitors who are looking for a personal small group tour.
Your Experience With Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket?
- Take a self-guided tour of the revered Hermitage Museum right in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Choose your entrance time in advance and skip the queue.
- Let your audio guide teach you the history behind stunning masterpieces of world-famous artists.
- See artworks by Da Vinci, Raphael, and many more artists who dedicated their lives and careers to art.
- Walk through grand halls and corridors which used to be the winter residence of the Netherlands Royal Family.
- Browse the galleries permanent artworks as well as its temporary exhibitions.
What Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- A guided small group tour of the Hermitage Museum.
- Priority skip the line entrance.
- The Hermitage Museum.
- Dutch Masters From The Hermitage (Temporary exhibition).
- Entrance to the Hermitage Museum is included in the I Amsterdam City Pass. This is a good option for those who prefer not to take a guided tour.
- Visitors who have difficulty standing for long periods should consider taking a portable chair (available at the entrance).
Travelers Reviews about Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Hermitage Museum has been highly recommended by visitors who have given the gallery 4 out of 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor and 4.5 out of 5 of Tiqets.
- Travellers generally agree that the museum is well worth a visit, particularly when international exhibits are on display.
- People who have purchased the skip the line tickets also agree that pre-booking the entrance ticket made visiting the museum much easier than buying on the day.
- The Hermitage Museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled visitors should be accompanied by an assistant if they are not able to move around the museum independently.
- Wheelchairs and walking frames are available to borrow at the museum.
- Your skip the line Hermitage Museum tickets will be sent to you by email on the day of purchase.
- Please print your ticket or have it ready to show on a smartphone or tablet.
- Cancellations with full refunds are available depending on your tour provider.
- Some tickets will not be refundable so please check the tour supplier’s policy before purchasing your tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This Hermitage Museum audio guide is available in Dutch or English.
- Large bags, backpacks, umbrellas or prams inside the museum, these must be left in the cloakroom.
- Flash photography is not permitted inside the Hermitage Museum and selfie sticks may only be used in the designated selfie areas.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Address: Palace Square, 2, Skank-Petersburg, Russia, 190000.
- The exact meeting point will be in your booking confirmation.
Youtube videos of Heritage Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Best Hop-on Hop–off Boat Tour Amsterdam
Heineken Experience and Canal Cruise Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 3 Hours
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: 2 Hours+