Cheap Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
|2 Hours+||(34,615 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- The Rijksmuseum is also the National Museum of the Netherlands and therefore provides a detailed insight into the history of this interesting country.
- The Rijksmuseum is an absolute must see while in Amsterdam, particularly for Art and History lovers, it hosts items dating from the year 1200 up to 2000.
- Delve into the Dutch Golden Age, dedicated to some of the most renowned artists of the 17th century, including Vermeer and Rembrandt.
- Take a few hours or even an entire day to browse the 80 galleries and admire the stunning collections of Asian art, Sculptures, Delftware (traditional 16th century Dutch pottery), historical clothing, recovered items from the Dutch Mariners and other archaeological artefacts.
- As this is a self-guided tour you'll be able to stay until closing time or leave when feel you've seen enough.
- And, if you need a breath of fresh air you can take a stroll to the canal or Museumplein. With this ticket you will be able to leave and re-enter later the same day
- Make sure you check out which temporary exhibitions are on display during your visit.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is right for people who prefer to explore the museum without a tour guide, once inside you will be able to stay until closing time if you want to.
- A must for anyone interested in Dutch heritage and international art.
- A convenient ticket for families travelling with children that are too young to enjoy a guided tour.
Your Experience With Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- Visit the Rijksmuseum which is said to be the top museum in the country.
- Save some time with a skip the line entrance ticket for your pre-booked time slot.
- Wander through 80 Galleries at your own pace.
- Browse the museums rooms which altogether host over 8,000 items; paintings, sculptures, antique weapons, clothing and artefacts which represent over 800 years of Dutch History.
What Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line Includes?
- 1 Skip the Line entrance to Rijksmuseum for a chosen time
- This museum is included in the I Amsterdam Card and City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Visitors who purchased their tickets through Get Your Guide have given this tour a 4.8 out of 5-stars, the tour has over 2,500 reviews for this ticket.
- TripAdvisor has an average 5-star review for this skip the line ticket.
- Visitors have said that this is a ‘world-class museum' and would highly recommend visiting.
- Travellers point out that during low season fast-track entrance may not be necessary as queues are very small.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets for the Rijksmuseum are non refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Last entrance to the museum is at 16.30
- Taking photos and videos or exhibits is forbidden.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Entrance: Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
Youtube videos of Rijksmuseum Ticket Skip-the-Line
Rijksmuseum and Canal Cruise Combi Ticket
Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Boat
Duration: 24 hour or 48 hour tickets available
Best Pizza Cruise Amsterdam City Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Rembrandt House Museum Ticket Skip Line
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Amsterdam Light Festival Canal Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes
Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo Ticket
Best Amsterdam Dinner Cruise
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Amsterdam City Canal Cruise Daytime
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Romantic Wine and Cheese Candlelight Cruise Amsterdam
Duration: 1.5 hours
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours