Cheap Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
|3 Hours +||(1,686 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line?
- This is the ideal package for combining city sightseeing with history and art.
- An hour cruising past quirky merchants houses and old-fashioned boathouses, whilst admiring a mixture of 17th century and medieval architecture will give you a taste of this iconic Dutch City.
- Those interested in history can use the multilingual audio guide to learn the stories and myths behind Skinny Bridge, Zevenbogenbruggengracht, the VOC Ship and more famous landmarks.
- Alternatively, sit back and enjoy the views or take photos are you cruise on Amsterdam's waterways.
- Your Cruise will return you to Central Amsterdam where you can then walk to the Van Gogh Museum and see one of the greatest collections of the legendary artist's works.
- No need to queue because you can use this ticket to save both time and money and skip the line at the museum entrance.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for people who want to discover the city independently, this combo ticket offers flexibility and the ability to visit the museum without a guide.
- Also a good option for people with limited time in the city, queues to the Van Gogh Museum can be very long, particularly during the peak season so this ticket will save you time.
Your Experience With Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line?
- Combine 2 of Amsterdam's highlights in; The Van Gogh Museum and a riverboat canal cruise.
- Spend 1-hour cruising through Amsterdam's UNESCO protected historical centre.
- Take in the scenic views from the open top boat and learn about the city from a multi-lingual audio guide.
- Reserve skip the line entry to the Van Gogh museum to make the most of your precious holiday time.
- Tour the collection of surrealist paintings at your own pace.
- Learn about the life of Van Gogh and browse temporary exhibitions of modern surrealism artists.
- Save money on a combo ticket for the river cruise and museum entrance ticket.
What Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line Includes?
- 60/75 minute Canal Cruise with audio guide in multiple languages, including: English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Croatian, Czech, Thai, Indonesian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
- Skip the Line entrance ticket for the Van Gogh Museum.
- Discounted entrance to the Van Gogh museum and River cruise access is included in the I Amsterdam pass, this is an excellent ticket if you plan to visit many attractions in the city. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers have rated this combo ticket with 4.6 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide, this average score has been taken from over 850 customer reviews.
- TripAdvisor reviews come from Viator customers who have given the tour a solid 4-stars. Travellers agree that the cruise is a useful introduction to the city and that the museum is very interesting.
- Customers have highly recommended purchasing this 2-tour package.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- This Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled.
- Your Skip the Line Van Gogh Museum ticket is valid only for selected time slot.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance ticket to Van Gogh Museum can only be used within half an hour of the selected time slot. The Canal Cruise ticket is flexible and can be used at any of the departure times, either before or after visiting the museum.
- Your voucher will be valid for both attractions.
- Food and beverages are available river boats but are not included.
- Audio guide at the Van Gogh Museum is not included in ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Entrance: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
- Cruise Departure Point: Stadhoudersk
Youtube videos of Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Keukenhof Gardens Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 6/6.5 Hours
Amsterdam Public Transport Ticket
Duration: 1 to 7 days
Discover Heineken Experience Discount Ticket
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Heritage Museum Amsterdam Skip the Line Ticket
Moco Museum Banksy Experience Amsterdam Ticket Skip Line
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Rembrandt House Museum Ticket Skip Line
Van Gogh Museum and Canal Cruise Ticket Skip-the-line
Duration: 3 Hours +
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Amsterdam
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours