Cheap Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket Prices
|1.5/2 Hours||(47, 579 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket?
- The Van Gogh museum is located at Museumplein 6, it is undoubtedly one of the Amsterdam's top attractions.
- Simply unmissable for anyone interested in the history of the Surrealist movement and seeing the original works of one of the most prominent pioneers of Surrealism. See the collection of over of Van Gogh's paintings 200 paintings including, self-portraits, landscapes, surreal scenes and still life's.
- And of course, his famous Sunflowers painting. This museum in more than an art gallery, it's also a tribute to the life of the haunted artist.
- Inside you can also find the works of Gauguin, Monet and the Norwegian painter, Edvard Munch as well as temporary exhibitions which host paintings by modern day artists.
- With this ticket you won't have to waste your holiday waiting in line, instead head straight to the blue lane at your allotted time slot, purchase an audio guide at the entrance (optional) and enjoy your self-guided tour of the museum.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a ‘must see' for art lovers and for those interested in the progression of the Surrealism art movement.
- This museum is suitable for wheelchair users.
- A good option for families travelling with children as you will be able to stay or leave the museum whenever you chose.
What You Will Do With Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket?
- Visit one of Amsterdam's top attractions, the Van Gogh Museum.
- Save time and skip the line with this ticket
- Take your time to absorb the masterful paintings and artworks with the freedom of a self-guided tour.
- Browse one of the largest and most prestigious collection of Vincent Van Gogh's works, including 'Sunflowers'.
- Brush up on your knowledge of past and present artists by visiting the galleries temporary exhibitions of surrealism artwork.
What Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket Includes?
- 1 timed entry ticket to all exhibitions in the Van Gogh Museums, including both permanent and temporary exhibitions.
- Fast track entrance to the museum using the Blue Lane.
- You can also enjoy discounted entrance to the Van Gogh Museum and many other attractions with one of Amsterdam's City Passes. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-amsterdam/compare-iamsterdam-city-card-vs-city-pass-vs-holland-card-vs-amsterdam-travel-ticket.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This skip the line ticket has 4.8 out of 5-stars on Get Your Guide.
- Travellers have said that the museum goes into a lot of detail and that the staff are very helpful.
- On TripAdvisor this tour gets 5 out of 5 from customer reviews.
- Comments generally agree that the ticket is very convenient and that the museum showcases excellent works.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Tickets are valid for your selected date and time, tickets from some providers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, others offer refunds up to 24 hours before selected date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Audio Guides are available at the museum, 5€ Adults and 3€ children, in English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
Address / Pick up Location
- Museum Entrance: Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
Youtube videos of Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Van Gogh Museum Skip-the-line Ticket
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Holland in One Day Tour from Amsterdam
Duration: 9.5 Hours
Rembrandt House Museum Ticket Skip Line
Anne Frank Walking Tour and Jewish Quarter
Duration: 2 Hours
Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Windmills with Free 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Amsterdam Historical Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Amsterdam Pizza Cruise Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Amsterdam Sightseeing City Card
Duration: 24, 48, 72 or 96 Hours
Amsterdam Evening Canal Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks
Duration: 1.5 to 2 Hours