Cheap Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
|Around six hours||(1032 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens Discount Prices
We are comparing Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
- This half-day trip introduces the ancient city of Corinth, the coastline of Saronic Gulf and the Corinth Canal, connecting Saronic and Corinth gulfs.
- Corinth Canal is a narrow canal about 6.5 kilometers (4 miles) long.
- Ancient Corinth used to be one of the leading and most prosperous cities of ancient Greece, where Saint Paul lived for a time during his missionary trips.
- Ancient Agora and the Temple of Apollo are some highlights of the city.
- The old port of Kechreai, a place where Saint Paul disembarked, is also part of the itinerary.
- While traveling the Attica peninsula, travelers have a chance to admire the seaside and the islands of the Saronic Gulf.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Don't miss this half-day trip if you admire legacies of ancient Greece.
- If you wish to learn more about Christianity in its early stages, book this enlightening tour.
- Admirers of engineering and nature also have a lot to look forward to during this trip.
Your Experience With Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens?
- Join a half-day trip to visit the ancient city of Corinth, see the Corinth Canal - a masterpiece of the 19th-century engineering, and follow the footsteps of Saint Paul during his missionary work in this part of Greece.
- Learn the history of Corinth, once a prosperous and influential city of classical Greece.
- Visit its top attractions, such as the Temple of Apollo, built in the 6th century BC, and Agora, where a social life went on.
- See the Canal of Corinth, connecting the Gulf of Corinth to the Saronic Gulf.
- Visit the port of Kechreai, the point where Saint Paul began his missionary work in this part of Greece.
- Travel along the Saronic Gulf and admire the sea and beaches.
What Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens Includes?
- Transport by an air-conditioned and comfortable coach.
- Expert and friendly tour guide.
- Admission fee to the site of ancient Corinth.
- Corinth Canal
- Ancient Corinth
- Kechreai Port
- The source of Corinth's wealth was trade and a favorable location.
- Remains of the Temple of Apollo are among the finest remaining examples of the Doric temples.
Travelers Reviews about Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens?
- Travelers who joined the tour underline that this trip is short and an ideal excursion from Athens.
- They are very satisfied with the friendliness and performance of their assigned guide.
- Comments further indicate that the activity is suitable for vacationers with various interests and of all ages.
- Several reviewers state that the trip to Corinth offers excellent value for money.
- Travelers also commend the good organization of this half-day tour and the amount and quality of information they received.
The day trip isn't a disabled-friendly activity.
Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid. All cancellations at least 24 hours in advance are refunded in full.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear layered clothing since temperatures may vary from one point of the trip to another.
- Pickups are available from the centrally-located hotels.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in central Athens or a specified meeting point
Youtube videos of Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Athens Mythology Highlights Tour
Duration: Four hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours