Cheap Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
|Four hours||(281 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner Discount Prices
We are comparing Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
- This cooking lesson allows travelers to familiarize themselves with the Greek gastronomy in a small group.
- Greek cuisine consists of many delicious ingredients the Mediterranean cuisine is famous of.
- During the cooking class, vacationers prepare a few starters and a main meal under the supervision of an experienced and friendly chef.
- While preparing the meal, travelers enjoy a glass of raki, a traditional Greek beverage.
- Guests can choose between soft drink and a glass of wine to have during the dinner consisting of dishes they prepared.
- The class and dinner take place at a traditional tavern in Athens.
- The participants receive a cookbook with Greek recipes as a gift.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This activity is ideal for travelers passionate about Greek gastronomy.
- The cooking class is highly recommended for vacationers wishing to learn to cook while having fun.
- The lesson is among the top things to do in Athens for holiday-makers deeply interested in the culture of Greece.
Your Experience With Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner?
- Enjoy preparing a traditional Greek meal in a small group.
- Acquaint yourself with the quality of the Mediterranean cuisine, its basic and complimentary ingredients.
- Take instructions from the local chef while preparing an outstanding dinner you will have afterward.
- Enjoy a glass of raki, an authentic Greek aperitif, during the cooking class and wine during dinner.
- Prepare several starters and a main dish with seasonal ingredients.
- Take a recipe book with you after the class and the dinner concluded.
What Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner Includes?
- Professional assistance by an experienced chef
- Fresh seasonal ingredients, a glass of raki and wine or soft drink
- Cookbook with Greek dishes
- The Greek cuisine features a lot of seafood, fish, olives and vegetables.
- Some of the most popular Greek specialties among the foreigners are Gyro, Tzatziki and Souvlaki.
Travelers Reviews about Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner?
- According to the majority of the reviews, the cooking lesson offers great value for money.
- Travelers enjoyed a personalized experience in a small group and had a lot of fun while preparing the meal.
- They spoke highly of the assigned chef and the overall atmosphere.
- Several guests underlined that this cooking class was the highlight of their trip to Athens and Greece.
- The reviewers state that they prepared an exceptional meal aided by the cook's expert tips and advice.
Please get in touch with your chosen operator to learn the details regarding the participation of travelers suffering from disabilities.
Printed and mobile tickets are both valid for this activity. To receive a full refund, cancel your order no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please advise your specific dietary needs in advance.
- Always have a close eye on your children taking part in the cooking class.
Address / Pick up Location
Diavlos Restaurant, 1 Adrianou Street, Athens
Youtube videos of Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens to Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Meteora Full-Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 10 hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours