Cheap Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike Tickets
|Between two and two and a half hours||(14reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike?
- The Athens After Sunset is an entertaining tour by an electric bike that highlights the top attractions of Athens under the moonlight.
- Acropolis, the top attraction of the city, features appealing illumination after sundown.
- Travelers cycle through Plaka, a picturesque neighborhood in the historic city, and discover its matchless charm.
- On their way, bikers visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Temple of Hephaestus, Hadrian's Arch and some other city highlights.
- They learn interesting facts and stories about the related points of interest.
- Seeing the Evzoni guards on duty next to the Parliament is also part of this entertaining experience.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are in average physical shape, this tour is tailor-made for you.
- The activity is suitable for teenagers, adults and seniors whose fitness levels are moderate at least.
- Travelers passionate about ancient Greece, its history and architecture shouldn't miss the bike tour.
Your Experience With Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike?
- Paddle your way through the historic center of Athens and tour many of its top tourist attractions.
- Witness the magnificence of the Athens Acropolis and the distant Mount Lycabettus from the vantage point of the Hill of Nymphs.
- Find your way through Plaka, a charming neighborhood full of souvenir stores, restaurants and cafes.
- Visit the place where the very first modern Olympic Games occurred.
- Tour the ancient Agora, well-preserved Temple of Hephaestus, the remains of the Olympian Zeus Temple and other sites popular among travelers.
- Learn interesting facts about the related attractions and the Greek capital.
What Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike Includes?
- Electric bike and complimentary helmet.
- Friendly and licensed guide.
- Every city of ancient Greece had its acropolis, which usually was a fortified citadel assuming a viewpoint.
- Plaka is full of shops where you can find a suitable souvenir from your trip to Greece.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Reviews posted by the participants of the tour indicate that the sunset tour of Athens by bike is a very enjoyable and enlightening experience.
- They assert that the guides are friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
- According to several reviews, electric bikes are easy to ride and navigate.
- The comments indicate that the activity is laid back, covering the distance between the related attractions at a relaxed pace.
- The reviews indicate that the activity is suitable for children.
The sunset tour by bike isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Present either paper or mobile ticket to participate in the activity. Cancel your order no later than 24 hours before the beginning of the tour to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear clothing suitable for the weather conditions.
- Ensure that you don't suffer from heart issues.
- A complimentary seat for children under 8 is available.
Address / Pick up Location
53 Apostolou Pavlou Street, central Athens
Youtube videos of Athens After Sunset 2-Hour Highlights Tour by E-Bike
Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 10 hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Athens 4-Hour Cooking Lesson & Dinner
Duration: Four hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket