Cheap Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line Tickets
|3 Hours||(66 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line?
- This is one of the best Athens walking tours available and a very highly recommended tour.
- This 3-hour sightseeing trip will give you more than an introduction to the Capital of Greece, you’ll also gain a lot of knowledge of Athens’ long history and archaeological sites.
- The Tour will begin in Central Athens.
- After meeting your city tour guide you’ll start seeing the most interesting and significant landmarks in the city.
- Take the time to chat to your guide as you stroll through the National Gardens of Athens and marvel at the historic Plaka District.
- But what’s the best part of this tour?
- After touring the city centre by foot you’ll make your way to the Acropolis.
- Once inside you’ll really get to dip into the incredible life of Ancient Greece.
- At the very end of your tour you’ll be treated to 5-star views of the city centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This 3-hour tour is sure to appeal to historians, in the city as you’ll get to tour one of the most revered Ancient Greek sites in all of Europe.
- The tour would also be convenient for people on short visits to Athens or for first-time visitors.
- You only need a moderate level of fitness to participate in this walking tour of Athens. A total of approximately 45 minutes will be spent walking, while the remaining time will be spent visiting sites.
Your Experience With Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line?
- Dive into the historic city of Athens on a compact 3-hour walking tour.
- Visit famous ancient sites such as the Acropolis, Hadrian’s Gate, and the Monument to the Unknown Soldier.
- Discover Athens oldest district and tour the city’s streets with a knowledgeable local tour guide.
- Save your precious holiday time with skip the line group entry to the Acropolis and soak in fantastic city views from the Parthenon.
What Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line Includes?
- Skip the line entry with your guided tour.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- THE ACROPOLIS:
- Dionysus Sanctuary
- Nike Temple
- Philopappos Hill
- Erechteion Propylaia.
- CITY TOUR:
- Plaka District
- Temple of Zeus
- Zappeion Hall
- National Gardens
- Hadrian’s Arch
- You will walk approximately 1.5 miles and be stood up for a large amount of this 3-hour tour, therefore it is best to wear comfortable shoes which are practical for walking.
- If you are sensitive to heat then you should bring sunhat and sunscreen during the summer months.
- It is a good idea to bring a bottle of drinking water.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This compact walking tour has received impressive 4.8 out of 5-star reviews from customer reviews on Get Your Guide.
- The tour has over 200 reviews on Viator and an overall 5 out of 5-star score.
- Travellers who reviews the excursion on TripAdvisor have also given this a full 5-stars which implies that the majority of visitors would thoroughly recommend it.
- Reviews have said that it’s an ‘excellent experience’ and ‘really good tour’ and that the duration of the tour was ‘just right’.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users and will be difficult for people with walking difficulties.
- Booking confirmation will be sent to you by email and you can bring your ticket in either printed or mobile form.
- Please read the cancelation policy of your selected tour provider.
- Cancellation fees may be applied if reservations are cancelled within a certain number of days.
- No refund will be given if cancellations are made less than 3 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance ticket to the Acropolis is not included in the price of the tour. Entry fees are €26 for adults or €13 for students (with valid student ID).
- Children under the age of 18 can enter for free.
- This is a group walking tour, therefore, if there are not enough people to meet the minimum amount then the tour will be cancelled. In this case you will have the option to reschedule or to receive a full refund.
- The tour will be conducted at a leisurely pace.
- There will be bathroom breaks along the way.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: outside of Syntagma Metro Station, Central Athens.
Youtube videos of Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket
Taste Of Athens Food Walking Tour 3-Hour
Duration: 3 Hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours