Cheap Athens City Bike Tour
|3.5 Hours||(166 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Athens City Bike Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Athens City Bike Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens City Bike Tour
- Is a walking tour to slow for you? Is a bus tour too impersonal?
- On a small groups bike tour of Central Athens you’ll get to see the best archaeological and historical features this city has to offer but you won’t miss out on the city’s hidden gems.
- With an expert and local resident guide you’ll cycle past the Parliament buildings, the Presidential Mansion, and under the shadow of the Acropolis Hill.
- At each point of interest your guide will stop to give you the details and you’ll have time to take some pictures.
- You’ll take a break in Thission to share a coffee and insider tips, plus take a short tour of the pedestrianised area on foot.
- The tour is led at a leisurely pace which gives you time to enjoy the sights and ask any questions.
- There are some hills which you’ll need to cycle up and the total distance covered is approximately 9 km.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for anyone who is looking for an interesting Athens city tour, this is an active alternative to a bus tour and a faster alternative to a walking tour.
- The tour is suitable for people of average fitness, you will need to be able to cycle a total of 9 km with some uphill.
- Fun for families but also suitable for solo travellers, share your sightseeing experience with you fellow tourists.
Your Experience With Athens City Bike Tour?
- Get active and discover the tops sights of Athens on a fun bike tour.
- Cycle past the Athens Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, and Parthenon.
- Breeze through the National Gardens of Athens and stop to take photos under Hadrian’s Arch.
- Chat to your guide over coffee and get local tips to the city.
- Get to know your small group of fellow cyclists.
What Athens City Bike Tour Includes?
- Use of excellent quality trekking bike and helmet.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Coffee or another beverage.
- Athens guide booklet.
- Taxes and VAT.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour? :
- Acropolis Museum.
- Acropolis Hill.
- Ancient Agora.
- The Roman Forum.
- Tower of the Winds.
- Athens Orthodox Cathedral.
- Plaka District. Panathenaic Stadium.
- National Gardens.
- Temple of Zeus.
- Hadrian’s Arch.
- If you do not feel confident cycling uphill or would prefer a more laidback tour then some tour providers give you the option to reserve an electric bike for the tour (additional charge).
- Avoid taking this tour between June and August if you are sensitive to heat.
Travelers Reviews about Athens City Bike Tour?
- Travellers reviews are generally very positive about the Athens scenic bike tour.
- Comments have said that the tour guides are passionate and entertaining as well as being attentive.
- Many reviews also say that the tour runs at a good pace, with time to chat to other travellers.
- On Get Your Guide and Viator the Athens bike tour has excellent reviews and 5-star feedback.
- It also has a 5 out of 5-star average score from over 100 TripAdvisor users.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Instant confirmation of your booking will be send to your given email address.
- Please bring either a mobile or printed version of your ticket.
- Cancellation policies depend on the tour provider.
- Get Your Guide will issue full refunds up to 24 hours in advance.
- Viator will issue full refunds up to 7 days in advance and partial refunds up to 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The tour does not include entrance or time to visit any of Athens archaeological sites.
- If for any reason Athens city bike tour is cancelled a full refund will be issued to all participants.
- Participants should be at least 10 years old.
- You should be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes early.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: this tour will begin at the tour providers office in Central Athens. The address will be in your confirmation email.
Youtube videos of Athens City Bike Tour
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Meteora Full-Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours
Athens Mythology Highlights Tour
Duration: Four hours