Cheap Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option Tickets
|24 to 71 Hours||(931 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option?
- This is an opportunity to ride around Athens on the novelty double-decker Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus.
- With 3 lines which take different routes around the city and multiple stops to choose from you’ll have all the flexibility that comes with using public transport but with the added benefit of an onboard audio guide.
- Learn about the city and its historic features as you cruise past the Acropolis and Temple of Zeus.
- Choose to ride the entire loop or hop-off at the stop of your choice.
- Each bus stop is within a short walking distance of at least one of Athens top attractions so you can save your legs for strolling in the National Gardens and climbing to the Parthenon.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for people who want to explore the city of Athens and its surrounding coastline without a fixed itinerary.
- If you are interested in seeing a lot of the city then the Hop-On Hop-Off bus service is a convenient option, it offers you the best features of a bus tour but with a flexibility like using public transport.
- The Athens sightseeing bus is a good idea from families travelling with young children and also convenient for disabled visitors.
Your Experience With Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option?
- Take a flexible city sightseeing tour of Athens.
- Choose to hop-on or off at any of the marked stops around the city.
- Get access to 3 separate sightseeing lines and use your pass an unlimited number of times between 24 and 72 hours.
- Visit the top Athens attractions and roam the Greek coastline.
- Take a complimentary shuttle bus to the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet and have fun shopping.
- Learn about Athens with your multi-lingual audio guide.
What Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option Includes?
- Unlimited use of the Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing buses for 1 to 3 days.
- Multi lingual audio guide.
- Free headphones.
- Shuttle to the McArthur Glen designer shopping outlet.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour? :
- Athens (Red) Line: :
- Stop 1:Syntagma Square.
- Stop 2: Melina Mecouri.
- Stop 3: New Acropolis Museum.
- Stop 4: The Acropolis and Parthenon.
- Stop 5: Temple of Zeus.
- Stop 6: National Gardens.
- Stop 7: Benaki Museum.
- Stop 8: Panthinaikon Stadium.
- Stop 9: National Gardens.
- Stop 10: National Library.
- Stop 11: Archaeologicla Museum.
- Stop 12: Omonoia Square.
- Stop 13: Karaiskaki Square.
- Stop 14: Thession Square.
- Stop 15: Kotzia Square.
- Piraeus (Blue) Line: :
- Stop 1: Cruise Ship Terminal.
- Stop 2: Lions Gate.
- Stop 3: Archaeological Museum of Piraeus.
- Stop 4: Mikrolimano Harbour.
- Stop 5: Planetarium.
- Stop 6: Marriot and Intercontinental Hotels.
- Stop 7: Temple of Zeus.
- Stop 8: National Gardens.
- Stop 9: Syntagma Square.
- Stop 10: Melina Merkouri.
- Stop 11: Marriot and Intercontinental Hotels.
- Stop 12: Planetarium.
- Beach Riviera Line: :
- Stop 1: Interchange.
- Stop 2: Planetarium.
- Stop 3: Flisyos and Faliro.
- Stop 4: Ag Kosmas Beach.
- Stop 5: Glyfada Terminal.
- Stop 6: Asteria Glyfada Beach.
- Stop 7: Oceanis and Kavouri Beach.
- Stop 8: Vouliagmeni Lake Beach.
- Stop 9: Temple of Zeus.
Comparison of Athens CIty Sightseeing Tours
Unbiased comparison of Athens's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(CITY SIGHTSEEING BUS TOURS vs ATHENS OPEN BUS YELLOW vs CITY SIGHTS OF ATHENS BLUE BUS) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations comparison of Athens Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
- There are 3 companies offering Hop-On Hop-Off bus tours around the city, each has slightly different routes. You can compare the options available and decide which Athens city bus tour is right for your trip. Unbiased Comparison of Athens Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus based on Athens research of OPEN BUS YELLOW Vs SIGHTS OF ATHENS BLUE BUS Vs CITY SIGHTSEEING BUS TOURS
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers have given this Hop-On Hop-Off service a 4.5-star rating on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- It has a 4.6-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Overall travellers agree that this is a great way to see the city.
- Many reviews say that the sightseeing service is good value for money.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking by email within 24 hours.
- Your will need to bring your printed ticket.
- You can check cancellation details with your tour supplier.
- Most tickets are refundable up to a specified number of days before your scheduled tour.
- Tickets purchased with Tiqets.com are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The Athens route will be affected by military parades on March 25(Independence Day), there will be extra services on the Piraeus Line instead.
- The Athens Riviera Beach Line does not operate during the winter months.
- An entire loop with the Athens Line will take approximately 90 minutes.
- An entire loop with the Riviera Beach Line will take approximately 110 minutes.
- An entire loop with the Piraeus Line will take approximately 75 minutes.
- The onboard audio guide is available in: English, Greek, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese and Japanese.
Address / Pick up Location
- Hop-On at any of the Athens Hop-On Hop-Off city bus stops.
Youtube videos of Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours