Cheap Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
|Around 4 hours||(597 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens Discount Prices
We are comparing Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
- A few-hour excursion from Athens to the Cape Sounion for experiencing one of the best sunsets in Greece.
- After pickup, passengers travel via Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and some other famous suburbs of Athens to the cape.
- Temple of Poseidon is the noteworthy attraction of the Cape Sounion, overlooking the Aegean Sea, Peloponnese and several islands.
- During the trip, passengers enjoy great views.
- The tour introduces the history of the Temple of Poseidon.
- Depending on the chosen provider, travelers may have a chance to swim in the sea or improve the sunset experience with a glass of wine.
- Upon returning, drop-off service leaves visitors at their hotels.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If ancient Greece and its everlasting architecture interest you, don't miss to book the tour.
- Passionate photographers have a chance to take some of the most beautiful photos in Greece during the tour.
- Romantic people shouldn't miss the activity, too.
- The Sunset Tour of Cape Sounion is suitable for everyone.
Your Experience With Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens?
- Take a short ride from Athens to Cape Sounion to enjoy one of the most breathtaking sunsets in Greece.
- Travel through Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza, which are popular suburbs of Athens.
- Once you arrive, examine the Temple of Poseidon, devoted to the Greek deity of the sea, and learn its history by means of a narrative.
- Observe the islands of the Saronic Gulf dotting the horizon and the mountainous peninsula of Peloponnese.
- Depending on the chosen provider, enjoy a swim or have a glass of wine while the sun sets.
- Make use of the pickup and drop-off service.
What Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Athens.
- Assistance of a knowledgeable and licensed guide.
- Transport by an air-conditioned minivan.
- Optional glass of wine.
- With the Hephaisteion in Athens and the Athena Aphaia Temple on Aegina, the Temple of Poseidon forms a holy triangle of the antiquity.
- The temple is a relic of a golden age of ancient Athens.
Travelers Reviews about Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens?
- According to the existing reviews, taking this sunset trip out of Athens is one of the top excursions from the Greek capital.
- The majority of travelers were quite satisfied with the organization of the trip and the performance of their assigned guide.
- Several reviewers stated that there is much to see along the way, including a hot spring.
- The reviews underline the convenience of the pickup and drop-off service.
- Comments further indicate that the sunset experienced from the Cape Sounion is a memorable one.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from immobility issues.
Both paper and electronic tickets are valid for the Cape Sounion Sunset tour. Receive a full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The ride between the Cape Sounion and Athens is short, up to an hour in each direction.
- Prepare yourself accordingly to weather conditions.
Address / Pick up Location
Your hotel in Athens
Youtube videos of Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Acropolis Museum Ticket
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 10 hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Athens and Acropolis Walking Tour Skip-The-Line
Duration: 3 Hours