Cheap Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens Tickets
|Around 10 hours||(567 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens?
- The day trip offers a comprehensive overview of ancient Greece and its long-lasting legacies.
- Travelers visit some of the most monumental and iconic attractions of the ancient Greek world, such as the Canal of Corinth and Epidaurus Theatre.
- Ancient Mycenae used to be the main stronghold of belligerent warriors who ruled present Greece in the second millennium BC.
- Theater of Epidaurus is an iconic performing arts venue featuring excellent acoustics.
- The fortress of Palamidi is the main landmark of Nauplia, the first capital of modern Greece.
- Travelers also have a pleasure to learn how the ancient Greeks produced beautiful and practical vases.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If ancient Greece is among your interests, don't miss this tour while you are in Athens.
- Fans of military engineering and fortresses have many reasons to look forward to this guided tour.
- History buffs and admirers of Greek culture also enjoy the activity very much.
Your Experience With Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens?
- Visit ancient Mycenae, Epidaurus, Nauplia - the first capital of nowadays Greece, and travel along the Canal of Corinth.
- Tour the fortress in Mycenae, the stronghold of the militant Mycenaeans who fought the Trojans in the Iliad epic.
- Visit the tomb of Agamemnon, their leader.
- Admire the Corinth Canal, the masterpiece of the ancient Greek engineering.
- Visit the Theater of Epidaurus, renowned for its impeccable acoustics and still in use.
- Find out how the Greeks created their elaborate vases at a pottery factory.
What Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens Includes?
- A round trip by an air-conditioned coach with the pickup and drop-off service.
- Admission fees to the Mycenae archeological locality, Epidaurus Theater and Agamemnon's Tomb.
- Wireless internet on board the coach.
- Tour led by a professional guide.
- Corinth Canal
- Pottery factory
- Pay attention to Lion's Gate in Mycenae.
- Dating back to the 4th century BC, the Epidaurus Theater is almost entirely preserved.
- Besides for the theater, Epidaurus is famous as a former place of healing.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Most travelers state that the Theater of Epidaurus is the highlight of the tour, albeit there are many extraordinary attractions in the trip itinerary.
- Comments imply that the day trip features a high level of organization.
- For the most part, participants are very satisfied with the knowledge and performance of the assigned guide.
- The reviewers indicate a high value of the pickup and drop-off service.
- The existing reviews underline a great value for money, regardless of a few complaints relating to a lunch organization.
The day trip isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
To join the activity, you may present either a printed or a mobile ticket. All cancellations at least 24 hours in advance entail a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the pickup and drop-off service is guaranteed only for travelers staying at hotels.
- Because of the duration of the day trip, the activity may not be suitable for very young children.
Address / Pick up Location
The hotel you stay at in Athens.
Youtube videos of Mycenae and Epidaurus: Full-Day Tour from Athens
Cape Sounion: Sunset Tour from Athens
Duration: Around 4 hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Meteora Full-Day Trip from Athens by Train
Duration: About 14 hours
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Ancient Corinth Half Day from Athens
Duration: Around six hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours