Cheap Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour Tickets
|4 Hours||(78 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour?
- Avoid the crowds and the hustle and bustle of large tour groups as your step back into the times of Ancient Greece on a private city tour.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for first-time visitors, or those with a lot of questions to ask, to stroll through the famous remains of the grandest Ancient Greek cities in the company of a fully licenced Athens tour guide.
- Not only will you enjoy a private tour of the Acropolis and Parthenon, you’ll also be introduced to Athens oldest districts and have the chance to see all the highlights of Central Athens in a concise 4-hour walking tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is for people who prefer a more personal tour, with time to speak to their guide, ask questions, or have a bit of flexibility in the tour itinerary.
- The attractions visited during this tour should be of interest to most people visiting Athens but those with a passion for history will really enjoy the tour.
- This excursion is suitable for both adults and children but may be challenging for people with walking difficulties.
Your Experience With Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour?
- Choose to take a private walking tour and discover the best bits of Central Athens.
- Visit famous historical sites including the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erchtheion, the Areopagus, the Pnyx, the Parthenon, and, of course, the Acropolis.
- Listen to your qualified tour guide and learn about the city in which democracy was first created.
- Discover the streets of Athens’ Old Town and get recommendations for your time in the city.
- Visit notable monuments around the Praka District, learn about modern Greek culture and visit Metropolitan Square.
What Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour Includes?
- 4- hour private tour.
- A guided visit to the Acropolis, Parthenon, and the Acropolis Museum.
- Experienced historian Guide.
- Taxes and fees.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Hadrian’s Arch.
- Plaka District.
- Odeon of Herodias Atticus.
- The Ancient Agora.
- The Areopagus.
- The Zappeion Megaron.
- Wear sensible shoes which are comfortable to walk in and ideally have grip because visiting the Acropolis will involve some walking on uneven surfaces.
- For the best price, it may be better for individuals to book their private tour through Viator, whereas groups should consider purchasing tickets from Get Your Guide.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Visitors seem to have very positive opinions about the 4-hour private city tour.
- The tour has not yet been rated on Viator but on Get Your Guide website it has a fantastic 4.8 out of 5-star score.
- Meanwhile, the company who operate Athens Private Walking Tours have a 5 out of 5-star rating from TripAdvisor Users.
- Recent reviews on Get Your Guide have come from English and German speakers who say that the tour was excellent.
- Comments commonly agree that the tour guides are very knowledgeable about the city and the archaeological site, but also friendly and witty.
- Not practical for wheelchair users.
- Tickets will be confirmed within 48-hour of making your booking.
- Electronic or printed tickets will be accepted.
- Tickets for this tour are refundable however you should check the cancellation policy of your tour provider as charges may apply if cancellations are made close to the date of departure.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance tickets to the Acropolis and other attraction are not included in the ticket price.
- The tour usually departs at 8.00 or 9.00 am but, as this is a private tour, departure times are flexible.
- This tour is available in English, Greek, German, or Turkish.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Outside of the Acropolis ticket office (Outside the Acropolis Metro Station).
- Alternatively you can arrange a hotel pick up with your ticket provider.
Youtube videos of Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Sights Of Athens Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Blue Bus Piraeus and Beaches
Duration: 24 to 48 Hours