Cheap The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket?
- When you visit the Acropolis Museum you will have the opportunity to see an outstanding collection of artefacts which date back the times when people spent their days walking around in something called a ‘Toga’ and constructing marble temples of epic proportions.
- The Museum officially opened in 2007, but archaeologists had been working hard on the creation of the New Acropolis Museum for around 30 years.
- In fact, it is said that the idea for the museum first came about as early as 1976.
- Today, the museum is made up of 4 galleries.
- The Parthenon Gallery which housed some of the remaining features of the ancient Parthenon.
- One is located on the slopes of the Acropolis, with a glass floor which lets you literally step on top of ancient history.
- The Archaic Gallery hosts artefacts dating as far back as the 7century BC.
- And finally, the museum itself where you can find priceless items found on real archaeological digs.
- A visit to the Acropolis Museum won’t take up your entire day, especially when you choose to visit with a skip the line entrance ticket.
- This is a comprehensive introduction to the world of Ancient Greeks and a good place to start your Athens Adventure.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Acropolis Museum is one of the top Athens attractions and should therefore hold the attention of almost every visitor.
- In particular, history enthusiasts will enjoy browsing the displays of thousand-year-old artefacts and learning about Antient Greece.
- Specifically this ticket is aimed at people who don’t want to wait in line and prefer to see the museum without a guide.
- Family friendly and suitable for wheelchair users.
Your Experience With The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket?
- Visit some of Athens best historic attractions.
- Skip the long lines to the New Acropolis Museum.
- Use the extra time to soak in the collection of priceless artefacts which date back to the years Before Christ.
- See surviving items of the Persian Wars and admire Roman paintings.
- Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided museum tour.
What The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket Includes?
- Entry ticket for the Acropolis Museum.
- Priority skip the line entrance for your selected time slot.
- Booking fee.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The Acropolis Museum.
- Try to travel light or leave any large bags in the Museum’s cloakroom to avoid delays and queues at the security check.
- Skip the line entrance is included in the Athens City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/athens.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This skip the line entry tickets has received high flying reviews from Get Your Guide users.
- The average rating on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5-stars.
- There is also positive feedback on Viator which has a 5-star rating.
- Travellers who use TripAdvisor have given the Acropolis Museum a 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments generally agree that the museum has an interesting display of artefacts.
- Reviews have described a visit to the museum as an ‘incredible experience’.
- The Acropolis Museum is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Your tickets will be received via email and accepted at the museum in paper or electronic form.
- Tickets purchased from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to the date of your tour.
- Viator also offer full refunds up to 7 days in advance and partial refunds up to 72 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The latest entrance to the museum is always 30 minutes before closing time.
- Skip the line entry is for the main entrance queue, at busy times there may still be short queues at Museum security.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Acropolis Museum is located on the Dionysio Areopagitou Street, Number 15, Central Athens, 11742.
Youtube videos of The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket
Athens City Pass : Free entry to Athens Museums and Sightseeing Tours
Duration: 2 Days
Hydra, Poros, And Aegina Full-Day Cruise With Lunch
Duration: 12 Hours
Athens Airport To Athens Hotels, Shuttle Bus Service
Duration: 2 Hours
Private Tour Acropolis and Old Town 4-Hour
Duration: 4 Hours
Temple Of Poseidon and Cape Sounion Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Athens City Bike Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Athens City Sightseeing Bus Tour With Piraeus Option
Duration: 24 to 71 Hours
The Acropolis Museum Admission Ticket
Best Acropolis Walking Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Acropolis and Acropolis Museum 5-Hour Tour
Duration: 5 Hours
Delphi Day Trip From Athens
Duration: 10 Hours