Cheap Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
|4 Hours||(316 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air Discount Prices
We are comparing Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
- Take a unique sightseeing tour of Barcelona and see this much-loved city by land sea and air. This 4-hour city tour is like no other, including a sensational helicopter flight above the city, a gentle cruise along the Barcelona's stunning water front and a jump back into time to the medieval Gothic Quarter. This is a fun packed half-day experience which combines history with art and nature.
- You will begin your adventure near the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia where you will meet with a local bilingual guide. By foot you travel through the Gothic Quarter, passing below magnificent arches and sinister houses, stopping at Saint Felip Neri Church. Your guide will fill you in on the facts and stories surrounding this historic neighbourhood, feel free to ask any questions while on this small group tour.
- You'll see a range of cultural influences as your tour continues through the Old Jewish Quarter, along the Barcelona's most famous street, Las Ramblas, past the grand Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya and the Spanish Government buildings.
- The overland part of this tour will conclude at Vell Port, from here you will transfer to a traditional wooden Gutel sailing boat or Eco-boat and float along on the Mediterranean Sea, relax in the Spanish sun or take some holiday snaps while you cruise.
- The final section of the 360 Skywalk tour takes you past the famed Christopher Columbus monument to the helicopter launch pad.
- Enjoy the unbeatable panoramas of Barcelona on a breath taking 6-minute flight over the mouth of el Rio del Besos, with views to the city centre and Olympic village.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The 360 Skywalk your is ideal for adventure lovers, putting a unique twist on a sightseeing tour, this a fast-paced and exciting way to discover Barcelona.
Your Experience With Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air?
- See the city of Barcelona by cruising on the Mediterranean Sea, peering out of a helicopter window, and strolling through its historic streets.
- Take a 4-hour city tour with an adventurous twist.
- Get a birds-eye view of the city and discover the ancient Gothic Quarter on foot.
- Learn about the city from a friendly local guide and discover the beautiful Plazas, architectural masterpieces, famous landmarks, and hidden gems.
What Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air Includes?
- Cruise along the waterfront in traditional Gulet boat or Eco boat.
- 6-minute helicopter flight above the city.
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Expert local tour guide and 4-hour tour in English, Spanish, French and German.
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter – boat cruise – drive to helicopter launch pad via the Columbus Statue – helicopter flight.
- Visit between March and November to take the sea cruise on a traditional wooden gullet.
- We recommend booking in advance during the summer months.
Travelers Reviews about Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air?
- This tour has an excellent 4.8 out of 5-star rating from Get Your Guide users.
- Travellers have highly recommended this tour and comments have described it as ‘amazing', ‘outstanding' and ‘the best tour we ever did'.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To ride the helicopter you will need to bring your passport, passengers weighing more than 110kg must pay the cost of two seats.
- Some walking is involved, as well as climbing in/out of boat and helicopter, therefore wearing comfortable shoes is recommended.
- An Eco-boat will replace the Gulet boat during the winter months (November to March).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Mobile or printed tickets are accepted.
- Tickets are refundable but cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Carrer Monthuic del Bisbe 3-5, Central Barcelona.
Youtube videos of Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
Montjuic Cable Car Ticket
Duration: 15 Minutes
Sagrada Familia With Tower VIP Access Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Palau de la Música catalana Tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Barcelona Hop-on Hop-off Tour: 1 or 2- Day Ticket
Duration: 24, or 48 Hours
Barcelona 360 SkyWalk Tour: Land, Sea & Air
Duration: 4 Hours
Gaudi's La Pedrera at Night Tour
Duration: 90 Minutes
Best of Barcelona Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Tour
Duration: 11.5 Hours