Cheap Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour Tickets
|Around two hours||(47 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour?
- Barcelona, like any other city, has secrets that hardly resurface once buried, and this tour deals with some of them.
- Even some popular attractions harbor scary stories and the guided tour spotlights a number of them.
- A walking tour of some central neighborhoods of the Catalan capital where some mysterious and odd events used to occur in the past.
- A journey through some local legends and tales of the local folklore.
- An entertaining activity that will make your imagination go wild.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If stories of supernatural, mysterious, scary and unusual interest you, this guided tour is tailor-made for you.
- The tour is highly recommended for travelers curious about dark secrets that were closely kept secret before they were somehow revealed.
Your Experience With Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour?
- Explore areas of Barcelona you think you know well in order to learn dark secrets they kept secret a long time.
- Hear stories of witchcraft and exorcism and some grizzly details you would hardly associate to Barcelona you know.
- Learn about the risks medieval sailors and traders took while being in medieval Barcelona.
- Take a discovery journey involving the existence of various convents, appearances of ghosts and the revelation of gruesome events.
- Immerse yourself in a dark past of some top attractions of the capital of Catalonia.
What Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour Includes?
- Tour guide specialized in the less-known history of Barcelona.
- Arc de Triomf
- Ribera Quarter
- Sant Pere
- Santa Catarina
- Church of Santa Maria
- Santa Maria del Mar square
- The tour is suitable for adults and teenagers, even a little younger children.
- In addition to being a dark secrets tour, the activity is also a history lesson.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Participants in the tour rate the stories they heard as either excellent or good.
- Some travelers agree that the tour was a fine addition to their stay since it allowed them to visit noteworthy places they didn't know about.
- Most holidaymakers think highly of the tour guide's performance.
- A number of people that took part in the tour think that the experience is suitable for young visitors.
The tour is suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Present a mobile or paper ticket to join the guided tour. To receive a full refund, cancel the tour no later than 24 hours before the specified date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear shoes suitable for walking and dress appropriately to season and weather.
- Because of a lot of walking, you should be in average physical shape at least.
Address / Pick up Location
Arc de Triomf, Barcelona
Youtube videos of Barcelona: The Ghost Walking Tour
The Shadow of the Wind Literary Walking Tour
Duration: Up to three hours
Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Priority Entry
Duration: The guided tour lasts about 1:30 hours.
Helicopter Flight, Walking Tour and Boat Cruise Barcelona Premium Small Group
Duration: Around 4 hours
Fast Track: Park Güell Guided Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 1:30 hours.