Cheap Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket?
- Extravagant yet elegant, Park Guell perfectly sums up the artistic flair of the Barcelona’s homebred architect, Antoni Gaudi.
- This famous landmark receives thousands of visitors every year but don’t worry, you won’t have to wait for hours to get in.
- Instead pre-book a timeslot which is convenient for you, pick up your ticket and skip directly to the park’s entrance without losing a moment waiting in line.
- The park takes its name from the Catalan entrepreneur who commissioned Gaudi to make it. After Guell’s death in 1918, the city council purchased the site so it never became the residential park that Guell had planned for. In its place, this one of a kind open air gallery became a municipal park which officially opened to the public in 1926.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for people who like to visit unique city landmarks and finding chilled out placed to relax within a busy city.
- Nature lovers, architects and modernist art fans will like interesting combinations and artworks on display inside the park.
- This is the perfect spot for photographers to take some lasting photos or for friends and families to create memories of their vacation.
- This UNESCO protected park is suitable for all ages however it currently is not accessible for wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket?
- Come to see one of the coolest parks in Europe, designed and built by world-famous Modernist Artist, Antoni Gaudi.
- Save time with fast-track entry to the park and take your time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site at your own pace.
- Discover innovative art pieces and inventive architecture nestles between splashes of colour and gorgeous greenery.
- Soak in the spectacular views of Barcelona and Gaudi’s other creations, from the panoramic viewpoint.
What Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to Park Guell.
- Booking fees and taxes.
- Park Guell.
- We recommend that you give yourself at least two hours to explore the park, however, you will be welcome to stay in the park until closing time.
- Standard entry to Park Guell is included with the Barcelona City Pass.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers have highly recommended this Barcelona attraction.
- The attraction gets 4.5 out of 5-stars from Trip Advisor users.
- Skip the line tickets to Park Guell also have positive 4.5-star reviews from both Get Your Guide and Tiqets users.
- People who have visited the park generally agree that pre-booking the entrance ticket is worthwhile.
- Comments say that the tickets are easy to collect and use.
- Travellers have said that this is a ‘must see’ attraction when visiting Barcelona.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- You will receive email confirmation of your booking but admissions tickets must be collected before arriving to Park Guell.
- Please check the cancellation policy of your ticket provider.
- Tickets purchased from Viator are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance however late cancellations may be subject to fees and ticket purchased from other providers may not be refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must be at the park entrance at the time indicated on your booking confirmation, late arrivals may not be permitted to enter.
- The skip the line entrance ticket does not include a guided tour.
- Upon leaving the park you will not be permitted to renter.
- You will need to select your preferred entrance time when making the booking. It is not possible to change the time or date later. If you selected time slot is not available you will be offered a similar time on the same day.
- You can purchase tickets for up to 9 people per booking. For groups of 10 or more you will need to make more than one booking.
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Collection Point: Europa Today, Carrer larrard 55, 08024, Spain.
- Park Entrance: 08024 Barcelona, Spain.
Youtube videos of Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Casa Mila Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Fast Track Sagrada Familia Tour
Duration: 1h15min - 1h30min
Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Tour
Duration: 11.5 Hours
Park Guell Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Best of Barcelona Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Picasso Museum Barcelona Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
FC Barcelona Stadium Tour & Museum Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Barcelona Aquarium Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour