Cheap Berlin to Dresden Day Tour
|10 hours||(441 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Berlin to Dresden Day Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Berlin to Dresden Day Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Berlin to Dresden Day Tour
- This is a full-day trip from Berlin to Dresden by a private coach.
- Dresden is the capital of Saxony and one of the most incredible cities in Germany.
- Thanks to its attractions, such as Frauenkirche, Zwinger and Semperopera, Dresden is known as the Baroque city.
- "Florence on the Elbe" also boasts expansive parks accessing the River Elbe that flows through the city.
- The tour introduces to travelers the history of Dresden that encompasses the era of the Saxon kings, Second World War and the Communist period.
- In addition to the guided tour, travelers have time to tour the city on their own.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A trip from Berlin to Dresden is tailor-made for admirers of art, culture and crafts.
- Travelers interested in the history shouldn't miss a visit to the "Florence on the Elbe," too.
- Dresden is one of the most photogenic cities in Germany and this part of Europe, so passionate photographers should book the day trip.
Your Experience With Berlin to Dresden Day Tour?
- Travel by a private coach from Berlin to the Baroque city of Dresden.
- Have a look at Dresden's splendid buildings and landmarks and take outstanding photos.
- Enjoy an outside tour of Zwinger, a palace whose commissioner tried to outshone French Versailles.
- Learn about the Meissen porcelain, a highly-regarded commodity of Saxony.
- Use free time to explore the city at your leisure by walking along the Elbe River, relaxing in verdant parks or trade at a flea market.
- Learn the history of Dresden and its role as the seat of Saxon kings.
What Berlin to Dresden Day Tour Includes?
- A round trip by a comfortable private coach.
- The guided tour is led by a knowledgeable local guide.
- Albeit the city lacked strategic importance, it was heavily bombed by the allies by the end of the Second World War.
- Besides porcelain, Saxon wine is another celebrated commodity of the surrounding region.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin to Dresden Day Tour?
- In a few words, travelers were amazed with Dresden and most of them can't recommend this day trip enough.
- Visitors have enjoyed seeing the main landmarks of the Baroque city, its buildings and walking through its streets and parks.
- Many reviewers state that the day trip was well organized and that the tour guides were quite knowledgeable.
- The majority of travelers appreciated a large amount of information they received about the history of Dresden.
The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
Paper and mobile vouchers are both valid for this guided tour. Cancel your order 24 hours in advance at the latest to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Once you arrive in Dresden, most of the activity takes place outdoors, so prepare accordingly to weather conditions.
- There will be a moderate amount of walking involved, so put on suitable footwear.
Address / Pick up Location
Mc'Donalds, S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station, Hardenbergplatz, Berlin
Youtube videos of Berlin to Dresden Day Tour
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Berlin to Dresden Day Tour
Duration: 10 hours
Berlin Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours