Cheap Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
|1 Day||(1,141 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin Discount Prices
We are comparing Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
- Fancy a full-day comprehensive city tour which gives you the option to see and explore the German Capital at your own leisure? Take Berlin's Hop-On Hop-Off city sightseeing bus to discover the city, visiting the attractions most suited to you and at the time of your choosing.
- This double decker Hop-On Hop-Off city tour bus is complete with a live bilingual city guide to give you a more personal and engaging Berlin experience.
- Learn how this complex city grew and changed throughout the 20th century, hear about the events leading up to the of the fall of the Berlin wall, and get some tips on how to spend your remaining time in the city.
- For those interested in modern history you'll be able to connect significant events of WW2, the Third Reich, and the cold war to the places where these events took place.
- The whole loop will take about 2 hours but you are welcome to Hop-off at any of the 19 marked stops along the way.
- Each stop is located within walking distance of major attractions including Berlins' beautiful Tiergarten, the Brandenburg Gate, the new Government Quarter, PotsdamerPlatz, the Holocaust Memorial, Check Point Charlie, Berlin Cathedral, the famous TV Tower, the Embassies of the UK, USA, France and Russia on Platz des 18 Marz, and many more.
- And there's plenty for the kids to see too, just hop off at any time to visit Berlins sea life centre or the Lego Discovery Centre.
- The Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus will also take you to Madame Tussauds Berlin, and the Berlin Dungeon's for the bravest of visitors.
- Your convenient bus pass will be valid for the entire day, just hop on at any of the marked stops and start discovering Berlin.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for individuals, groups, couples, or disabled visitors.
- The Hop-On Hop-Off buses are wheelchair accessible and take you close to all the city's main attractions.
- Great for families, stops are located close to range of attractions and the live commentary will keep both children and parents occupied.
Your Experience With Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin?
- Travel stress free and independently across the city with unlimited access to Belin's Hop-On Hop-Off Bus.
- Use you one day pass to visit major city landmarks including Check Point Charlie, the Holocaust Memorial, the Government Quarter, Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz.
- Learn and be entertained by a bilingual live onboard commentator.
- Hear about the events of the Cold War and final days of WW2 whilst enjoying panoramic city views.
What Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin Includes?
- One day access to the Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with live commentary.
- Onboard bilingual guide, English and German.
- Zoologischer Metro – Bikini House – Bellevue Palace – House of Culture – Central Station – Brandenburg Gate – Madame Tussauds – Friedrichstrasse – Bebelplatz – Radisson Hotel – Alexanderplatz – Gendarmenmakt – Checkpoint Charlie – Topography of Terror – Potzdamer Platz – Culture Forum – Lutzowplatz – KaDeWe – Karstadt Department Store.
Comparison of Best Berlin Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Berlin City Circle Sightseeing Yellow Bus vs Tempelhofer Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours vs and Berlin City Sightseeing tour) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Berlin Sightseeing Bus Tour
Comparison of Best Berlin City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Berlin Pass vs Berlin Museum Pass vs Berlin Welcome Card vs Get2Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Berlin pass vs Berlin Museum Pass
- Take a look the main Berlin attractions to save yourself some time once you're in the city. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/berlin-.html
Travelers Reviews about Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin?
- The Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus with live commentary has a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Comments are mostly positive, saying that the guides are excellent.
- Reviews also say that the tour is very informative and well organised.
- Some minor criticisms say that the buses are not always on time but that the wait is never more than 10 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring mobile or printed ticket.
- Tickets are fully refundable up to 24 hours prior to scheduled departure.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- From November-March you should board by 14.30 to complete the full tour, or by 12.30 on December 24th as all buses will finish at 15.00.
- From April-October open-top buses may be available.
- Dogs are permitted to ride the bus.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Join the Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus at any of the marked stops.
Youtube videos of Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
Duration: 1 Day
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Pergamon Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Berlin WelcomeCard: Transport, Discounts Card
Duration: 2 - 6 Days