Cheap Berlin Segway Tour
|3 Hours||(8 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Berlin Segway Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Berlin Segway Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Berlin Segway Tour
- Glide through the Berlin city centre on this futuristic and effortless mode of transport, stopping at many points of interest along the way.
- At each stop your English-speaking guide will fill you in on the history of the neighbourhood and the specific events that which took place at these sites.
- Drift under the Brandenburg Gate, and hear why King Frederick William II of Prussia ordered its construction. Pause to contemplate the children's play park which now occupied the same spot as Hitler's Bunker and see the memorial to the Nazi's unforgettable Book Burning.
- Travel through Check Point Charlie, feel the guards' eyes on your back as you stand beneath the Watch Tower and explore the fallen Berlin Wall.
- On this small group tour you'll have time to interact with your guide, ask questions and get a full understanding of the events in Berlin during the 1900's.
- During this 3-hour Berlin Segway Tour you will also visit the new Government Quarter, past the reconstructed Reichstag. You'll ride your smooth Segway to Berlin's market, Gendarmenmarkt, and glide to Museum Island. At the end of the tour you'll be welcome to ask your guide for any tips or recommendations for how to spend your remaining time in Berlin.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Berlin Segway Tours are aimed at active visitors would like to combine learning about the historic city with interactive exploring.
- The Segway is a novelty form of transport, making this a unique alternative to Berlin's walking or cycling tours.
- Segway tours are suitable for adults who have a reasonable level of fitness.
Your Experience With Berlin Segway Tour?
- See the sites of Berlin on a fast and fun Segway Tour, passing the city's most famous landmarks including the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin War Memorial, Potsdamer Platz and more.
- Discover Berlin's new Government Quarter, war time memorials, Hitler's bunker, and modern Downtown Berlin.
- Learn about the German Capital and its history from an expert local guide.
What Berlin Segway Tour Includes?
- Use of Segway and helmet.
- 3 hour guided city tour.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Taxes and Insurance.
- Orientation session with tour guide.
- Make sure you arrive a little early to the tour if you would like some extra time to get accustomed to driving your Segway.
Travelers Reviews about Berlin Segway Tour?
- The Segway tour has 4.5-star ratings on TripAdvisor, 4.9-stars on Get Your Guide and 5-stars on Viator.
- So whichever company you choose to book with your sure to have an enjoyable experience.
- Travellers have said that a Segway tour is the best way to see Berlin.
- Tour guides are highly recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are accepted in mobile or printed form, please show you ticket to your tour guide.
- Ticket are refundable however cancellation policies can vary.
- Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance will be fully refunded but, depending on the tour provider, 50%-100% charges may apply for cancelations made less that 6 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a small group tour; maximum group size is 8 people.
- To use Segway's all participants must be over the age of 16 and weigh between 45kg and 110kg, you must be capable of making movements similar to ascending/descending stairs.
- All participants MUST have a valid driving licence or moped licence.
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the City Segway Tours for safety reasons.
- Segway City Tours will only be cancelled in the case of extreme weather, please dress appropriately. Rain ponchos and gloves will be available on wet or cold days.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: City Segway Tours Office, Alexander Platz, Central Berlin.
- The Office is located on Alexander Platz, under the TV Tower and behind City Bistro Restaurant.
Youtube videos of Berlin Segway Tour
Pergamon Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Tempelhofer Bus Tour Berlin
Duration: 1 Day
Fast track Madame Tussauds and AquaDom & SEA LIFE
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Berlin TV Tower Dinner
Duration: 2 Hours
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour