Cheap City Cruise in Berlin Prices
|1 Hour||(70 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy City Cruise in Berlin Discount Tickets?
We are comparing City Cruise in Berlin Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is City Cruise in Berlin?
- For a combination of relaxing river cruise and creative sightseeing take a 1-hour City Cruise through the centre of Berlin. Follow the River Spree to the heart of this metropolitan city, riding through the new Government Quarter, past the Reichstag and Berlin's Cultural Centre.
- In just one hour you can enjoy a comprehensive and stress-free city tour which takes you past many of Berlin's most attractive landmarks including Museum Island, Bellevue Castle, the Berlin Cathedral, Central Station, Victory Column, and glide under the Luther Bridge.
- And, there's plenty to learn on the way. Hear the stories, facts and myths behind each feature from the onboard multi-lingual audio guide, guaranteed to keep both kids and parents entertained.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for families, couples, friends, individuals or groups.
- Ideal for visitors who have limited time in the city.
What You Will Do With City Cruise in Berlin?
- Combine sightseeing in Berlin with a scenic city cruise; passing Berlin's majestic cathedral, the new Government neighbourhood and Museum Island
- Be entertained by the onboard multilingual audio guide.
- Travel at your time of choosing with a flexible ticket to any of the cruise departure times.
What City Cruise in Berlin Includes?
- 1 Hour City Cruise of Berlin.
- Free audio guide in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, and Hebrew.
Comparison of Best Berlin Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(Berlin City Sightseeing tour, City Circle Sightseeing Yellow Bus and Tempelhofer Hop On Hop Off Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Berlin Sightseeing Tour
Comparison of Best Berlin City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Berlin's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards( Berlin Welcome Card vs Berlin Pass vs Berlin Museum Pass vs Get2Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations for Family, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Berlin City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Berlin Welcome card vs Berlin pass
- The cruise will be least busy during the winter months but don't forget to bring a jacket for the weather.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has a 4.5-star rating from over 1,000 reviews on Get Your Guide.
- TripAdvisor gives the tour a 4-star rating.
- Generally travellers agree that this is very relaxing way to sightsee in the city.
- Comments say that the surroundings are interesting and the tour is well run.
- However some reviews have complained that the tour is not excellent value for money.
- Some boats are not wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled guests who are not mobile should be accompanied by an assistant.
- Tickets are accepted in print or mobile form, you do not need to exchange your voucher prior to boarding.
- Cancellation policies depend on the individual tour provider. Some will allow free cancellations up to 24 hours in advance however it is recommended to cancel at least 7 days in advance to ensure that a full refund is issued.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Students (with valid ID) and disabled visitors receive discounted tickets, for disabled tickets please book as a student.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point1: Nikolaiviertel, Karl-Liebnecht-Strasse 1A, Central Berlin.
- Departure Point 2: at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign, on the corner of Am Weidendamm and Friedrichstrasse.
- Please check your booking confirmation
Youtube videos of City Cruise in Berlin
Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Skip-the-Line: Dinner at the Berlin TV Tower
Duration: 2 Hours
Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
City Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour