Cheap Discover Berlin Walking Tour
|Around four hours||(2061 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Discover Berlin Walking Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Discover Berlin Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Discover Berlin Walking Tour
- Discover Berlin is an introductory tour of the German capital and its historical legacy.
- Berlin used to be a seat of power of emperors and the Nazists, but also a place where dramatic events took place in the past.
- Berlin Wall became the synonym of the Cold War division and the means of keeping friends and relatives living in East and West Berlin apart.
- The tour further takes visitors to the places where Hitler burned books and committed suicide.
- Among other attractions, travelers see the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and the Cathedral during this guided tour.
- They also acquaint themselves with illustrious people that were in Berlin at some point, including Einstein, JFK and Marlene Deitrich.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour highlights top points of interest of Berlin and is thus highly recommended to every visitor.
- In terms of the narrative, the activity is suitable for people of all ages.
- You need to be in an average form at least to be able to keep up.
Your Experience With Discover Berlin Walking Tour?
- You will enjoy a discovery walk of the capital of Germany revealing its historical and interesting attractions.
- Receive a map alongside useful information to benefit the most of your stay in Berlin.
- Acquaint yourself with the illustrious and infamous residents of the city, including the scientist Albert Einstein and Adolf Hitler, the leader of the Nazi Germany.
- Tour the remains of the Berlin Wall, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Palace Square among other top points of interest.
- Visit modern parts of the city, such as Friedrichstrasse and Potsdamer Platz.
What Discover Berlin Walking Tour Includes?
- Assistance of an expert and passionate guide.
- A complimentary map with useful information about Berlin.
- To acquaint yourself closer to the Cold War era, visit the Berlin Wall Museum.
- Among other points of interest, you will visit a former working place of Albert Einstein and a bunker in which Hitler hid by the end of the Second World War (1939-1945).
Travelers Reviews about Discover Berlin Walking Tour?
- The majority of travelers underline the great value of the informative guided tour.
- They have a high opinion about their assigned guides and the quality of information they received.
- Several participants recommend the tour as a means of discovering the city in a short time.
- Reviews indicate that attending the tour facilitates managing in the German capital for the entire duration of one's stay.
The activity is suitable for people in wheelchairs depending on the operator.
Printed and electronic vouchers are valid for this activity. Canceling the activity is fully refundable for all cancellations taking place at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfortable footwear suitable for prolonged walk.
- Dress accordingly to current weather.
Address / Pick up Location
Starbucks, on the other side of the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station, Berlin
Youtube videos of Discover Berlin Walking Tour
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Berlin Bike Tour
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus
Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
TV Tower Berlin Tickets Skip the line
Duration: 30 Minutes
Berlin East Side Cruise : 2.5 Hour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Berlin WelcomeCard: Transport, Discounts Card
Duration: 2 - 6 Days
Skip-the-Line: Berlin Wall Museum at Checkpoint Charlie
Berlin Self-Drive Trabi Safari City Tour
Duration: 75 Minutes
Berlin Dungeon Skip-the-line
Duration: Approximately 1:10 hours