Cheap The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket?
- The ONE Grand Show is an attraction which should top your ‘too see' list, a major contrast to Berlin's most famous attractions like the Berlin Wall, Haulocaust Memorial, and Brandenburg Gate. Instead of focusing on wartime Germany, The ONE Grand Show is a futuristic display or lights, colour, music, and all-around talent.
- Perfomed at the Friedrichstadt-Palast, over 70,000 guests fill the Theatres finely decorated stalls every year.
- This performance is far from your standard musical, it's a uniquely engaging ensemble performance which takes you into the dream world of one young man on his journey through revue theatre to fine The ONE.
- Described as one of Europe's most lavish shows, with a whopping budget of €11 million, over 100 performers, top choreographers, an elaborate stage lit by the very same award winning lighting designer, Peter Morse, who previously worked with music legends Madonna and Michel Jackson.
- The ONE Grand show certainly spares no expenses as each and every glittering, sequined and feathered costumes, was designed by leading fashionista, Jean Paul Gautier.
- The ONE Grand Show combines the surreal with the mundane using a combination of music, dance, and art to create an outstanding spectacle sure to impress even the harshest critic.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The ONE Grand show is for lovers of the arts, suitable for both German and non-German audiences.
- The performance is unique and combines the music, design, artistry and stage production of leading artists in each field.
- Evening shows are suitable for adults only.
Your Experience With The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket?
- See one of Europe's most extravagant shows performed on Berlin's largest stage: The One Grand Show.
- Marvel at incredible costumes designed by a leading name in the fashion world: Jean Paul Gaultier.
- See The ONE Grand Show performed futuristic stage, illuminated using innovative lighting effects put together by Emmy award winning designer, Peter Morse.
- Become mesmerised by this unique display of sound, lighting, dance, and glamour.
What The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket Includes?
- Admission ticket to The One Grand Show at the Friedrichstadt-Palast Theatre.
- This performance is very popular and likely to sell out during the holidays and summer season, so, to get the best seats, make sure that you book your tickets in advance.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Although the performance is not to everybody's taste the overwhelming majority of travellers have left 5-star reviews for The ONE Grand Show in Berlin.
- The One Grand show has 4.5 out of 5 of both TripAdvisor and Viator.
- The performance has 4.6 out of 5-star reviews on Get Your Guide.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Row 3 of the theatre is fitted with wheelchair access, please advise Friedrichstad-Palast staff in advance to avoid delays.
- Vouchers should be exchanged for tickets at the Friedrichstadt-Palast Theatre Box Office at least 1 hour prior to the shows start time.
- Vouchers will be accepted at the box office in either electronic or printed form.
- Ticket to The One Grand Show are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Tickets do not include the Show Program, cloakroom fee, or any food/beverages (unless specified in the booking).
- The One Grand show is not recommended for children aged under 12 and children aged under 6 will not be admitted to evening shows.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Main entrance to Friedrichstadt-Palast Theatre, Friedrichstrasse 107, Berlin, 10117.
- Ticket Collection Point: Friedrich-Palast Theatre Box Office, 20 metres to the right of the theatres main entrance.
Youtube videos of The ONE Grand Show Berlin Ticket
Berlin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Duration: 1 Day
Potsdam Sanssouci Palace Guided Bus Tour from Berlin
Duration: 5 Hours
Berlin City Circle Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour Yellow Bus
Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
City River Cruise in Berlin
Duration: 1 Hour
Cold War Walking Tour of Berlin
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin Highlights and Hidden Sites Historical Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Berlin's Infamous Third Reich Sites Half-Day Walking Tour
Duration: 4 Hours