Cheap Sightseeing Cruise
|1 hour.||(480 reviews).|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Sightseeing Cruise Discount Prices
We are comparing Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Sightseeing Cruise
- An hour long sightseeing cruise down the Danube River with an audio guide and complimentary drink of your choice.
- It’s the perfect way to experience Budapest from the water and admire the magnificent views.
- It’s also a great way to learn the history of Budapest’s finest monuments, ancient buildings and impressive architecture.
- A cruise down the Danube is a must do while in the city and this tour offers a great historical insight to the cities finest monuments.
- The Banks of the Danube is actually listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
- The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
- There’s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians and culture vultures.
- Perfect for romantic couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors to the city.
Your Experience With Sightseeing Cruise?
- Cruise down the Danube River taking in the sights as you go.
- Admire the views with a complimentary drink in hand while listening to the audio guide commentary on some of the cities most iconic landmarks.
- Depart from Vigado Square, pass under the Margaret Bridge, onwards to the Rakoczi bridge before turning around and returning to Vigado.
- Learn the history of Buda and Pest, the two sides of the city.
- Cruise past the Houses of Parliament, Buda Castle and the Chain Bridge.
What Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Boat ticket.
- One hour sightseeing cruise.
- Welcome drink.
- Audio guide (available in 11 languages).
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Make sure you arrive atleast 20 minutes early for the cruise to avoid departure delays.
Travelers Reviews about Sightseeing Cruise?
- The Budapest Duna Corso Sightseeing Cruise has earned over 480 reviews and a 4.6 star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please exchange your ticket at the Vigado Square Ship Station's Cashier Desk, Pier 5/A.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Vigado Square Ship Station, Pier 5/A.
Duration: 1 hour.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Budapest Pub Crawl with VIP Club Entrance
Duration: Around six hours
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.