Cheap Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Tickets
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- An hour long evening sightseeing cruise down the Danube River.
- An ideal way to see Budapest lit up at night.
- It’s the best way to admire the cities architecture from a distance, monuments from a different angle and to relax as you float down stream.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink as you listen to your audio guide and admire the river views.
- A cruise down the Danube is a must do while in the city and this tour offers a great historical insight to the cities finest monuments.
- The Banks of the Danube is actually listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
- The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
- There’s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians and culture vultures.
- Perfect for romantic couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors to the city.
Your Experience With Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise?
- Spend the evening cruising down the Danube River enjoying the sights of Budapest from a different perspective.
- Listen to your audio guide as you pass by national monuments to find out more about them.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink of your choice as we cruise.
- Make use of the free WiFi onboard to send cool pictures of the Danube to your friends!
- Cruise between the sides of Buda and Pest.
- Lookout as you pass the Chain Bridge, Houses of Parliament and the Buda Castle.
- After a whirlwind evening return back to the pier to disembark.
What Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise Includes?
- Cruise ticket.
- Complimentary drink.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- Free onboard WiFi.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Try get a window seat, that way you can enjoy spectacular views from the comfort of your seat.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Evening Sightseeing Cruise has earned over 3,208 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you arrive for the cruise with plenty of time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Dock 7, Jane Haining Rakpart, 1052, Budapest.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Combo Tour
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Best Danube Dinner Cruise Budapest
Duration: 2 hours.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.