Cheap Budapest Parliament Tour Tickets
|45 minutes.||(30,193 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Budapest Parliament Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Budapest Parliament Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest Parliament Tour?
- A 45 minute guided tour around Hungary’s impressive Parliament building, considered to be one of the cities finest displays of neo-gothic architecture.
- It’s actually the third-largest parliament building in the world and is built in the Gothic Revival style.
- The building, designed by Hungarian architect Imre Steindl, stretches along the Danube River over 268 metres.
- Construction began in 1885 and continued through to 1902, inside there’s 691 rooms and on the roof you’ll find a giant dome that soars 69 metres high into the sky.
- This guided tour is the perfect way to learn about Hungary's political history and the current government.
- Followers of politics will delight on this educational and informative tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for historians and culture vultures.
- Ideal for students.
- Perfect for politics fans.
Your Experience With Budapest Parliament Tour?
- Arrive at the parliament buildings and be met by your guide.
- Head inside to begin the tour and start exploring the building, make sure you check out the grand central staircase and the Hungarian Crown Jewels that are housed here.
- Next head into the Splendid Session Room before visiting the Cupola Room to view the Hungarian Crown.
- As you go, your guide will spill all the history and anecdote from inside the parliament.
What Budapest Parliament Tour Includes?
- Guided parliament tour.
- Skip the line privelages.
- Multilingual guide (English, Spanish, Italian, French and German).
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Hungary Parliament Building.
- To beat the crowds try book in on the first tour of the day.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Budapest Parliament 45-Minute Guided Tour has earned over 30,193 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Ticket voucher must be printed.
- Refunds are not availble if you cancel your ticket.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must verify your ticket at the Visitor Centre located inside the Parliament Building on the north side.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
- Budapest Parliament, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055 Hungary.
Youtube videos of Budapest Parliament Tour
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Gala Concert + Dinner & Cruise
Duration: 3 hours.