Cheap Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
|1 hour.||(10,116 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
- The cruise departs from Budapest’s Szent Istavan Park and heads out down the Danube River for an hour.
- It’s the best way to admire the cities architecture from a distance, monuments from a different angle and to relax as you float down stream.
- This evening cruise also allows you to admire the city lit up at night.
- The best views come from the top deck, so bring a sweatshirt!
- There’s even a bar onboard to keep you entertained.
- The banks of the Danube River is actually the second longest river in Europe and is a listed UNSECO World Heritage Site and are well worth a visit alone!
- The river flows through ten different countries in total, more than any other river in the world.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians and culture vultures.
- Perfect for those interested in seeing the city from a different angle.
- Great for friends and couples alike.
Your Experience With Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink?
- Cruise down the Danube at night with a drink in hand, enjoying the passing sights as they go.
- You’ll pass some of the cities best monuments including Buda Castle, National Parliament and the Vigado Concert Hall, each of which will be floodlight by the city street lights.
- Head to the top deck and grab a blanket to enjoy the view with the fresh night air on your face.
- Grab another drink at the bar and take a seat downstairs.
- Admire the river as you cruise at a nice speed before turning around and heading back to the pier.
What Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink Includes?
- Cruise ticket.
- 1 complimentary drink (alcoholic or soft drink).
- Free WiFi onboard.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- National Parliament.
- Buda Castle.
- Danube River.
- Varket Bazar.
- Market Bridge.
- Rakoczi Bridge.
- Viagod Concert Hall.
- Make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to the tour departure, that way you're not rushing!
Travelers Reviews about Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink?
- The Budapest Sightseeing Cruise has earned over 10,116 reviews and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please not that departure time vary throughout the seasons.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Szent Istvan Park Pier, North Side.
Youtube videos of Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours