Cheap Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
|Around 4 hours||(264 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner Discount Prices
We are comparing Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
- Etyek is a village in the Hungarian county of Fejer renowned for its vineyards and wine production.
- After a half an hour journey, tour participants start exploring a few local wineries and receive information from their owners about winemaking practices.
- Along the way, visitors will lay eyes on related appliances, tour wine cellars and enjoy views of neat vineyards.
- Travelers also enjoy the convenience of tasting a few selected wines at each wine estate.
- Wine tastings are paired with fitting snacks.
- By the end of the guided tour, guests join a two-course meal.
- The guided tour grants personalized attention in a small group.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are curious about wines in general, you will enjoy the guided tour to Etyek.
- Gourmands are also encouraged to book this activity.
- Joining the Etyek Wine tour is a great way of meeting friendly locals for sociable travelers.
Your Experience With Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner?
- Join a half-day tour of the estates of the wine-producing region of Etyek.
- Meet friendly locals running a few reputable wineries and learn the secrets of winemaking.
- Taste a few types of wine at each winery paired with specially-selected snacks.
- Have a tour of wine cellars and marvel at neatly arranged vineyards in the surrounding area.
- Learn the types of grapes grown here, as well as of acidities and the type of soil.
- After the tour of wineries, which also introduce wine-producing techniques and appliances, have a delicious two-course meal.
- Enjoy personalized experience in a small group.
What Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off service and a round trip to the Etyek wine-producing region
- Tasting up to a dozen types of wine accompanied with appropriate snacks
- Assistance by a local guide and a closing two-course dinner
- On this tour, you will eat goulash, a popular Hungarian dish.
- The morning tour tours two estates, while the afternoon tour tours three.
Travelers Reviews about Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner?
- Most travelers have enjoyed the Etyek tour and wines presented to them.
- They also have a high opinion about the performance of the guide, the tour organization and the service.
- Their reviews indicate that the friendly locals are willing to discuss everything that may interest you.
- One visitor specified that white and red wines are on offer for samplings.
- The rates of the tour are impeccable, which implies an excellent value for money of the wine tour.
The wine guided tour isn't suitable for visitors suffering from immobility issues.
Printed and electronic tickets are valid. Redeem a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Only visitors over 18 years of age may take part in this guided tour.
- If the tour can't take place due to fewer interested participants than necessary, you can choose between an alternative date and a refund.
Address / Pick up Location
Hotel you stay at
Youtube videos of Etyek Wine Country Tour from Budapest with Dinner
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest: The Great Synagogue Ticket
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Szechenyi Spa Full-day Skip the Line Pass
Duration: 1 day.