Cheap Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
|12 hours.||(7803 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket?
- Full day entrance to Gellert Spa including skip the line privileges.
- Gellert Spa was built in 1918 and is today visited by tourists from all over the world.
- The building features an Art-Nouveau style and boasts both indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms.
- It provides a great way to relax at the beginning or end of your time in Budapest and can be enjoyed by all.
- Inside you’ll notice beautiful grand pillars, artistic mosaics and carved sculptures.
- The baths are said to have healing properties and date back to the Romans who used them to relax after battle.
- The water contains healing minerals including calcium and magnesium and the experience will leave you fully rested.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for couples.
- Great way to end your trip.
- Spa lovers will delight.
Your Experience With Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket?
- Spend the day unwinding at the Gellert Spa, one of Budapest’s most prominent and renowned thermal spa’s.
- Enjoy fast-track entry as you skip the queue and head straight in.
- Leave your belonging in your locker or cabin and take your pick from the many indoor and outdoor heated pools on offer.
- Take in the beautiful Art-Nouveau décor as you float in the mineral water, soaking up its healing powers!
- Enjoy views out over the Danube River or look up out of the glass roof to enjoy blue sky views.
- Head to the sauna and steam room to detox you skin.
What Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket Includes?
- Enterance to spa.
- Skip the line privileges.
- Use of all indoor and outdoor pools.
- A locker to leave your belongings.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Gellert Spa.
- Last enternace is 18:00 butif you arrive by then you can stay and enjoy the spa by night.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Gellert Spa has earned over 7,803 reviews and a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide and Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Towels and swimsuits can be rented or purchased onsite.
- All pools are mixed and accessible to both men and women.
Address / Pick up Location
- Gellert Spa, Kemenes u.1114, Budapest.
Youtube videos of Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest by Land and Water: Floating Bus Tour
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Budapest Combo Tour