Cheap Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
|1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.||(22,198)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass Discount Prices
We are comparing Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
- Széchenyi Bath is a thermal spa made up of three outdoor pools and 15 indoor pools.
- The spa sits inside City Park, the largest green space in Budapest.
- The baths boast a neo-baroque style, were built in 1913 and are the largest baths in Europe!
- The baths used to be private until 1927 when they were expanded and opened to the public.
- Temperatures inside the pools range from 20 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius.
- The thermal springs that feed the baths are actually some of the oldest and warmest springs in the city.
- Historically thermal baths were used by the romans for their health benefits but they also link to the Turkish.
- On this Szechenyi Spa pass you’ll have efficient access to the spa by skipping the queue.
- Once inside get changed in your private cabin, relax in the thermal pools and enjoy your 20 minute massage.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those looking to unwind.
- Perfect bucket list activity.
- Ideal for couples.
Your Experience With Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass?
- Skip the line and head straight into the Szechenyi Spa.
- Sit back and relax at Europe’s largest thermal spring baths.
- Head to your private cabin to get changed into your swimgear.
- Take your pick from any of the 15 indoor thermal pools or the three outdoor pools.
- Enjoy a hot water back massage in the outdoor pool.
- Head over to the Jacuzzi, whirlpool and hot tub for some ultimate relaxation.
- Enjoy a 20 minute aromatherapy massage which uses Swedish techniquest to relax the upper body.
- Admire the buildings baroque architecture.
What Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass Includes?
- Entrance to the baths.
- Skip the line privileges.
- 20 minute aromatherapy massage.
- Private changing cabin.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Szechenyi Baths.
- If you've forgotten your towel, swimsuit or flip flops, don't worry they can be purchased from the spa.
Travelers Reviews about Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass?
- The Szechenyi Spa, Massage and Private Cabin has earned over 22,198 reviews and a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The pools are undergoing a little renovation at the minute so be sure to check online before you book.
Address / Pick up Location
- Szechenyi Spa, Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary.
Youtube videos of Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Duration: Approx. seven and a half hours
Budapest Gala Concert + Dinner & Cruise
Duration: 3 hours.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Budapest Danube Cruise with Drink
Duration: 1 hour.
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 45 minutes
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 1 hour.
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Budapest Food and Wine Tastings Tour
Duration: Around 4 hours
Budapest Parliament Tour
Duration: 45 minutes.
Budapest City Card Attractions Skip-line Pass
Duration: 24 hours.
Budapest Castle District Walk with Matthias Church Entry
Duration: Two and a half hours