Cheap Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
|Approx. seven and a half hours||(292 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip Discount Prices
We are comparing Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
- The cruise from Budapest introduces the natural beauty of the Danube Bend and the architectural beauty of Szentendre, one of the most beautiful towns in Hungary.
- While sailing to the Baroque, 18th-century town, travelers get a chance to admire rocky hills and forested banks.
- Aside from scenic beauty, the Danube Bend is famous as a historic region of Hungary.
- Szentendre boasts cobbled streets, houses in vibrant colors, churches, museums and art galleries.
- Town's pasty shops, eateries, and wineries have delicious specialties and wines on offer.
- Fans of art can attend various permanent and temporary exhibitions in Szentendre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Book a cruise ticket if you are a devotee of art, beautiful landscapes, charming architecture, and culture.
- If you are a passionate gourmand, a visit to Szentendre's eateries and wineries is just the thing for you.
- The cruise is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip?
- Once the cruise starts, you will slowly leave Budapest behind, admiring its landmarks.
- Continue sailing along the Danube and discover the Danube Bend, a place the river curves around rocky hills, offering striking views.
- Get off the boat in Szentendre, a Baroque town that is among the most beautiful towns in Hungary.
- Walk cobbled streets, admire houses with vibrant colors, and visit the town's art galleries and museums.
- Taste pastries, wines and culinary specialties at Szentendre's eateries and wineries.
- When the time comes, return to Budapest the same way.
What Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip Includes?
- Return ticket for a cruise between Budapest and Szentendre
- Information for travelers is available in English in Szentendre.
- The town has a distinct cultural character, consisting of Hungarian, German and Slovakian influences.
Travelers Reviews about Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip?
- Travelers, for the most part, say that Szentendre is a true gem, located in the neighborhood of Budapest.
- They have admired its Baroque architecture, narrow cobblestone streets and alleyways.
- People that joined the cruise underline the punctuality of the service and professionalism of the employees.
- According to some reviews, the day trip out of Budapest provides excellent value for the cost.
- Although a few travelers had certain complaints, the impression is that the cruise to Szentendre is the right thing to do.
Please contact the provider for detailed information relating to visitors suffering from mobility issues.
Present mobile or printed voucher to board the boat. For cancellations 24 hours before the specified date or earlier, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear outfit suitable for weather conditions.
- Put on shoes suitable for walking on cobblestone streets.
Address / Pick up Location
Pier 5/A, Vigado Square, Pest
Youtube videos of Budapest to Szentendre Cruise Day Trip
Szechenyi Spa with Massage and Private Cabin Skip Line Pass
Duration: 1 Day with Massage 20 minutes.
Baroque Palace and Horse Show Magic Hungary Tour
Duration: Around 4:30 hours
Chocolate Museum Tour Budapest with Chocolate Tasting
Duration: Two hours
Budapest City Sightseeing Tour with Parliament House Visit
Duration: 4 hours.
Budapest Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Gellert Spa Skip-the-Line Ticket
Duration: 12 hours.
Danube Bend Tour from Budapest Day Trip with Lunch
Duration: Around 10 hours
Budapest Private Airport Transfer
Duration: 1 hour.
Puszta Tour and Kecskemet from Budapest
Duration: Eight hours
Hungarian Folk Performance
Duration: 90 minutes.
Budapest Pinball Museum
Szechenyi Spa plus Danube River Dinner Cruise: Super Saver
Budapest Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: 24 hours.