Car Rental Mexico
The country of Mexico, which is the neighbor to the south of the United States of America, has an official name that you might be surprised to learn: The United Mexican States. To the south, Mexico is bordered by Guatemala and Belize. Because of the rich cultural heritage of Mexico, the warm people, unique architecture, amazing food, and over 6000 miles of beautiful coastline, Mexico is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world.
Between the beautiful beaches on the coasts, and the ancient pyramids and architecture to see, you will never be at a loss for things to do and stunning sites to see such as:
- The Mayan city of Chichen Itza, a World Heritage site and also one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Teotihuacan, which features several large pyramids
- Ek Balam, a Mayan site that has been recently reconstructed
- Sea of Cortez, where you can swim with the dolphins in warm blue water
- Silver mining and craft jewelry in the Bajio region
- Tijuana, home of the only seaside bullring in the world
Mexico has an incredibly varied landscape, and depending on what part of Mexico you are in, it can feel like you have moved to a completely different country. The Mexican landscape is home to grasslands and temperate plains, large rugged mountains and deserts, tropical rainforests as well as temperate deciduous forests. No matter what your preference for landscape is, you are sure to find one that appeals to you in Mexico.
If you are planning a holiday to Mexico, be sure to check anycarhire.com for the best rates and availability for your car hire Mexico. Car hire Mexico is a great way to see all the amazing sites Mexico has to offer, and will make getting around a very pleasant experience.