Dallas Love Field Airport Terminal Map
Are you on a first time trip to Dallas through the Dallas Love Field Airport? Or simply passing through the Dallas Love Field to another destination? No need get worried or confused because we've got you covered.
Our Dallas Love Field tour guide takes you by hand to explore all the facilities, tidbit information, and interesting facts of this apparently small airport to erase any confusions and answer all your questions. Ensuring a smooth and seamless journey.
The Dallas Love Field Airport occupies a total of 1300 acres of land, located 10 km (6miles) Northwest of Downtown Dallas, Texas. It has 3 runways and a recently built single-concourse terminal which handles about 16 million passengers and over 200,000 aircraft operations in a year. The airport is open for 24 hours and flight schedules are usually between 6:00am to 11:00pm, the check-in hours vary according to your flight schedule. So always endeavor to find out the time with your airline
The headquarters of the city of Dallas Aviation Department is found in this airport. Despite being a small airport for only local flights, the Dallas Love Field has provisions to give passengers good travel experience.
For instance, if you have to spend a night and you don't want to spend much money, then no problem because the airport has an area called "Love Landing" with lots of coaches and comfortable reclining chairs. These are suitable for a good night sleep, provided you have ear muffs to tune off the noise and eyeshades to dim the very bright lights. This can help you save some bucks but if you prefer a private and more relaxing night sleep, there are a number of nice hotels to choose from.
Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, Texas has only a single terminal with a 20-gate concourse. It is home for Southwest Airlines, Alaska airlines and Delta Air Lines.
Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts (offers 24 hours service).
Shops: Vending machines are available on the airside and one machine on the landside.
Lounges: Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Hotels: Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Love Field, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport, Embassy Suites Dallas Love Field.
Car Rentals: ACE, Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, National, Hertz and Thrifty. Click here for more information about car hire Dallas Airport
Others: ATM galleries/cash machines, baby care facilities, children’s play area, pet relief area, restrooms, art gallery, free unlimited Wi-Fi.
AIRPORT TO CITY
The airport is only 6 miles from Northwest, downtown Dallas. There are several options for connecting the city. Outside the terminal there are taxis available to take passengers into town and it cost about $23 per passenger.
There are also shuttles available for a ride into the city. Some of them are; Aries Shuttle, SuperShuttle, Yellow Checker, Premier Transportation, Shuttle and City Shuttle, and they are available 24 hours. Nearby hotels offer free airport shuttle service to their guests as a treat.
Also the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), a public transport system in Dallas has buses and trains to take passengers from the airport to different parts of the city. For more information on connecting the city from the airport, click here Dallas Airport to City.Source of maps: http://www.dallas-lovefield.com/pdf/Terminal_Map.pdf
Top Tours & Tickets
More Airport Maps
- Jhon F. Kennedy International Airport Map
- La Guardia Airport Map
- Newark Liberty International Airport Map
- Chicago Midway International Airport Map
- Chicago Rockford International Airport Map
- O Hare International Airport Map
- Miami International Airport Map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Map
- Palm Beach International Airport Map
- Kansas City International Airport Map
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport Map
- Johnson County Executive Airport Map
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport Map
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Map
- Dulles International Airport Map
- Tampa International Airport Map
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport Map
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Map
- Oakland International Airport Map
- San Francisco International Airport Map
- San Jose International Airport Map
- Philadelphia International Airport Map
- New Castle Airport Map
- Atlantic City International Airport Map
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport Map
- Orlando Sanford International Airport Map
- Orlando International Airport Map
- T. F. Green Airport Map
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Map
- Boston Logan International Airport Map
- Los Angeles International Airport Map
- Ontario International Airport Map
- Bob Hope Airport Map
- Long Beach Airport Map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Map
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Map
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport Map
- Niagara Falls International Airport Map
- Charlotte Douglas Airport Map
- Concord Regional Airport Map
- Cleveland Hopkins Airport Map
- Akron-Canton Airport Map
- Dallas Love Field Airport Map
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Map
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport Map
- William P. Hobby Airport Map
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport Map
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport Map
- Boeing Field, King County International Airport Map
- Kenmore Air Harbour Seaplane Base Map
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Map