Cheap Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
|Between four and five hours||(261 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
- The activity combines various benefits travelers enjoy under the starry sky of a desert in a Bedouin-style desert camp a short ride from Dubai.
- Besides delicious several-course barbecue dinner, visitors enjoy traditional Arabic performances such as belly dancing and tanoura show.
- Holiay-makers may also opt to have a henna decoration drawn on their hand or have fun while riding a camel.
- Besides barbecue, soft drinks, tea, coffee, Shisha and water are extras included in the price.
- Visitors may also enjoy quad biking and photographing with falcons for additional price.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you don't like to go into a desert during the daytime heat, this is a perfect opportunity for you to admire its nighttime charm.
- The activity is highly recommended for gourmands, fans of traditional arts and performances and romantics.
Your Experience With Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour?
- Benefit of a round-trip transport to the desert and enjoy a several-course dinner.
- Try Arabic coffee and have fun while attending entertaining shows, such as belly dancing and tanoura.
- Spend time in a Bedouin-style camp in the desert.
- Take a camel ride or have a traditional henna tattoo drawn on your hand.
- You can opt to take a photo with falcon or a quad biking for an additional cost.
- Admire the starry sky over the desert at night.
What Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour Includes?
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel in the city of Dubai.
- A sumptuous several-course dinner in a desert camp.
- Whirling tanoura show and traditional belly dancing.
- Barbecue accompanied with soft drinks and water, Shisha, tea and Arabic coffee.
- Complimentary camel ride or henna hand tattoo.
- You will arrive at the desert camp before the sundown to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Alcoholic beverages are available, but aren't included in the price of the tour.
Travelers Reviews about Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour?
- The majority of travelers have a good opinion about the organization of the tour and the quality of the selected dishes.
- A few participants underline that the activity is well worth the cost.
- Comments indicate that the belly dancing and the tanoura show are very entertaining.
- Travelers state that the driver and other staff are very friendly and professional.
- Albeit some travelers had a few complaints, the impression is that the activity offers a high value nevertheless.
The tour isn't suitable for people with disabilities.
Both electronic and paper vouchers are valid for this activity. Travelers that cancel the activity no later than 24 hours in advance are eligible for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that it tends to get cold in the desert after sunset, so dress accordingly.
- Minimum age for attending the dinner is 4.
Address / Pick up Location
Pickup service takes place at your Dubai hotel
Youtube videos of Dinner & Traditional Show in the Desert: 5-Hour Tour
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Duration: 30 minutes
Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
Duration: Two hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Recommended 4 hours