Cheap Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
|30 minutes||(63,987 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride Discount Prices
We are comparing Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
- The Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest choreographed fountain system, located on a huge man-made lake with the iconic Burj Khalifer skyscraper towering above.
- The fountain show comprises 6,600 lights, 25 coloured projectors and 85,000 litres of water that gets propelled up to 275 meters into the air in time to the song being played whether that happens to be a Western pop song, classical music or Arabic music.
- The traditional wooden Abra water taxi's hold up to 6 people at a time allowing you an intimate experience with a 'front row' view of the fountain show.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A unique and memorable way to watch the famous Dubai Fountain show, away from the jostling crowds.
- A romantic evening for couples but also good for families.
- A memorable experience for people with spare cash willing to pay to get the unique view from on the water.
- If you don't have cash to splash then watch the Fountain Show free from the edge of the water.
Your Experience With Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride?
- Being sure to exchange your ticket confirmation before hand at the Dubai Mall, make your way to the boat ticket office and board the wooden Abra, a traditional water taxi.
- 10 minutes before the Dubai Fountain show is due to start you'll set sail across the large lake, passing the towering Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar, and the Palace en-route to the best viewpoint on the lake for the breathtaking show.
- The illuminations will then take place and you'll be spellbound as the water 'dances' to the music.
- Once the show is over the boat returns you to dry land and you're free to continue your evening. If one show wasn't enough for you you're free to stand by the waters edge and wait for a 2nd and 3rd show to start as they take place every 30 minutes during the evening.
What Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride Includes?
- 30 minute boat ride on a traditional Abra.
- Watch the Dubai Fountain show from the water.
- Cruise past some of Dubai's iconic architecture.
- Burj Lake
- Burj Khalifa
- Souk Al Bahar
- The Palace
- Dubai Fountain
- There is a chance you could get hit by the water though this is a rarity.
Travelers Reviews about Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride?
- Travellers talking about this boat ride on GetYourGuide, Tiqets, and Trip Advisor agree that it's worth the money for the memorable experience and highly recommend it to other travellers visiting Dubai.
- People have described it as “A lovely experience” “Out of this world” “Soo beautiful and romantic” and “The best way to watch the fountain show.”
- People liked the intimacy as there are only 6-8 other people on the boats and you get a unique view of the show from the water.
- People report back that this tour is well organized although do advise that you read the ticket instructions carefully as you need to collect your ticket from the mall before proceeding to the boat office which does mean queuing twice.
- One person was unhappy, saying they could not hear the music on the boat but this seems to be an exception as other people rave about the good value for money and excellent time they had on the water.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted but you need to exchange them at the Will Call centre on the ground level of Dubai Mall.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- A valid photo ID is needed to collect your tickets from the Will Call Centre on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Boats depart 15 minutes before show times but you should be at the boat office 10 minutes before this so 25 minutes before the show.
Address / Pick up Location
Burj Khalifa Lake
Youtube videos of Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 – 2 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Burj Khalifa 3 course meal at level 124
Duration: Recommended 3-5 hours
Big Bus Dubai Bus Tour
Duration: 24 hour ticket, 48 hour tickets also available.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Creek Dinner
Duration: 2 hour cruise. Evening lasts 2-3 hours total.
Dubai Fountain Show and Boat Ride
Duration: 30 minutes
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets
Duration: The ticket is valid one day