Cheap Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
|4-5 hours||(690 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit Discount Prices
We are comparing Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
- Dubai is a cosmopolitan city of contrasts with its shiny modern skyscrapers on the one side, and the old historical quarter with spice and gold souks on the other, split down the middle by the Dubai Creek.
- The luxurious and famous Burj Al-Arab hotel is located on Jumeirah Beach, a man made island within the rich Jumeirah district. It is one of the tallest hotels in the world measuring in at 1,053 feet (321 meters) tall and located on the modern shores of Dubai.
- The historical Bastakiya neighbourhood is like stepping back in time. Narrow winding lanes lined with mud-brick houses and ornate courtyards let you glimpse what Dubai used to be like. This old part of Dubai includes Al-Fahidi Fort where you can see the cannons, turrets and fortified walls and the famous gold and spice souks located on the other side of the Dubai Creek which must be reached by traditional abra water taxi.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- An intimate way to see and learn about both sides of Dubai; the old and the new for first time visitors.
- Great for people who like guided tours with smaller group sizes and the opportunity to bond with their guide and get their questions answered.
- Perfect for people who are short on time but want to see as much as possible.
- The tour is not fully accessible to wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit?
- Your friendly driver/guide will collect you from your hotel at the allotted time and you'll be able to board the air-conditioned minibus and say hi to your fellow passengers.
- After all hotel pickups are done you'll make your way to Palm Jumeirah, a breathtaking man made island where there will be time for photos by the famous Atlantis Hotel with Dubai Marina in the background.
- The next stop will be at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah where you'll be able to wander with your guide before hopping back into the minibus for a brief stop at Jumeirah Beach for photos of the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel before your tour around the mosque.
- After the mosque it's time to delve deeper into the history of Dubai by seeing the old historical quarter; Bastakiya. From Dubai Creek you will enjoy a ride across the river in a traditional wooden water taxi. Disembarking the boat you'll walk the gold and spice souk's with your guide before the tour comes to an end. You can either choose to spend more time at the souk and exploring this area on your own or be transported back to your hotel.
What Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit Includes?
- 4-5 hour sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus with walking tour and boat ride.
- Live commentary in English and/or German.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Water taxi fee
- Palm Jumeirah island
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Bastakiya District
- Al-Fahidi Fort
- Dubai Creek
- Gold and Spice Souk
- Haggle hard if shopping at the Souks.
Travelers Reviews about Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit?
- Travellers talking about this tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and TripAdvisor all agree that the tour guides make this tour extra special as they guide you from new modern Dubai into old Dubai, explaining its history along the way.
- People say that the tour is well organized and good value for money and that you get to see a lot in just a few short hours – It's highly recommended.
- People have left the following helpful reviews which sum up well the good time they had whilst being helpful to other travellers... “I didn't have a lot of time in Dubai - and this half day tour was awesome. The driver was a bit early and actually came into the hotel lobby to find me. Our guide was Sam. As we drove between sight seeing spots, Sam provided interesting information about Dubai. Before we went to the Souks, he gave us advice and was available at any time if we needed help. They also provided water along the way. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Dubai.” “ Our guide was full of information about Dubai, and had a good sense of humour. He managed to make us all feel comfortable, explained what was happening, and was always ready with free bottles of cold water (very welcome!). He took photographs for us at various sites, and recognised when we were ready to move on.”
Some parts of this tour are not wheelchair accessible.
Paper tickets and mobile tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pack sunscreen and a hat as you'll be walking outside in the midday sun.
Address / Pick up Location
Hotel pickup and drop-off within central Dubai
Youtube videos of Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Miracle Garden and Global Village Shopping Tour Dubai
Duration: Up to 10 hours
Dubai Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid one day
Slope Session for 2 Hours at Ski Dubai
Duration: Two hours
Burj Khalifa 124 and 125 Tickets
Duration: Recommended 1.5 – 2 hours
Red Dunes & Camel Safari with Sand boarding, Falconry, and BBQ
Duration: 6-7 hours
Old and Modern Dubai City Tour with Blue Mosque Visit
Duration: 4-5 hours
Dubai Flora and Fauna 4-Hour Tour
Duration: Four hours