Cheap Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
|60-80 minutes||(5,091 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets Discount Prices
We are comparing Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
- Edinburgh Dungeon is an interactive walk-through experience with theatrical actors and special effects to take your breath away as you learn the ghost stories and horrible history of what has taken place in Scotland.
- Fun and scary, The Dungeon tells the stories of the murderous Burke and Hare, the cannibal Sawney Bean, The Green Lady, and Maggie Dickson who haunts St Margaret's Chapel which is the oldest building in Scotland. All this along with witchcraft, torture, plague, public hangings, and plenty of ghost stories will send multiple shivers down your spine.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must-do experience for those who love getting spooked, adore ghost stories and find horrible history fascinating.
- Perfect for people who enjoy interactive experiences and don't shy away from having the limelight shone on them!
- If you get easily spooked and hate it, avoid this tour – You could have nightmares for weeks to come!
- Not recommended for kids under 8 with strictly no entry for kids under the age of 4.
Your Experience With Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets?
- Enter the dungeon with your guide and group starting in the courtroom where you're sure to be found guilty of something! Don't relax too soon if you came out of the courtroom in 1 piece as you'll be tried for witchcraft next as you enter The Dungeon's all-new Witch Picker's interrogation chamber, the worst that can happen is that you'll be burnt alive!
- Continuing through the interactive experience, meet the torturer then take a scary boat ride into the Caves of Galloway as you go in search of cannibal Sawney Bean.
- It doesn't end there, next you'll enter Dr Knox's 19century Anatomy Theatre just in time to witness the autopsy of one of of Burke and Hare's victims before making your way through the tombstones where Burke and Hare may or may not roam.
- Next up on this fun and frightening interactive journey it's time to enter the Street of Sorrows during the plague before meeting The Green Lady!
- You might think you're getting to the end of the tour now and be pleased you're still in one piece mentally and emotionally but you still have to take drop dead ride where a crowd has gathered to see your execution. It doesn't end well as you're transported to the afterlife before being thrown back out onto the streets having had the time of your life!
What Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets Includes?
- Entrance ticket to Edinburgh Dungeon.
- 2 rides to enjoy
- 11 interactive shows
- The Courtroom
- Witch Hunt Show
- The Torturer Show
- The Boat Ride
- Sawney Bean Lair
- The Anatomy Theatre
- Burke & Hare Burial Ground
- Street of Sorrows
- The Green Lady Story
- Maggie Dickson Chapel
- Drop Dead Drop Ride
- Minimum height applies to the Drop Dead ride – To participate, visitors must be above 1.4m (4.5ft) in height.
- Audience participation is a big part of this experience – Make sure you're ok with getting singled out.
Travelers Reviews about Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets?
- People talking about this tour on Trip Advisor, GetYourGuide, and Viator are, for the most part, thrilled with the spook-sensational experience and highly recommend it to others who aren't afraid of things that go bump in the night!
- They say that the cast are exceptional and pull of an entertaining performance each and every day.
- Reviewers have left the following comments - “This is a fun and a little bit thrilling way to learn about some of the Dark things in history. Highly recommended”, “I'm a chicken, so this was an enjoyable experience for me as it got me quite scared and I was the one who kept jumping and screaming in the group.”, “Fun, frightening, interactive and the actors are amazing. I really enjoyed the Edinburgh Dungeon and learned a lot along the way. I couldn't recommend it enough”, “Fantastic entertainment, well worth the price. would definitely recommend. Not a gimmick to take your money and come out disappointed. You will want to do it again!”
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
E-tickets are not accepted, you must print your voucher.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Children under 4 years of age are not permitted entry.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Flash photography is not permitted.
Address / Pick up Location
31 Market St, Edinburgh EH1 1DF
Youtube videos of Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour by Steam Train
Duration: Around 13 hours
Edinburgh Underground Vaults Streets Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Edinburgh Dungeons Tickets
Duration: 60-80 minutes
Holyroodhouse Palace Tickets, Edinburgh
Duration: 1.5 hours
Edinburgh City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: Unlimited access on a 1 day ticket. 1 loop takes 60-80minutes.
Mary King's Close Tour, Edinburgh
Duration: 60 minutes
Harry Potter Walking Tour Edinburgh
Duration: 2 hours
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Royal Yacht Britannia Tickets: Skip The Line + Audio Guide
Duration: Recommended 1.5-2 hours
Edinburgh Castle: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the walking tour is between 1:30 and 2 hours.
Skip The Line Edinburgh Castle Ticket
Duration: Recommended 2-3 hours