Cheap Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
|Two hours||(43 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling Discount Prices
We are comparing Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
- The authentic experience combining traditional Scottish storytelling and whisky tastings.
- Narrator entertains guests of the popular local pub with interesting and funny stories.
- Guests enjoy four types of whisky introducing the most acclaimed regions of Scotland for whisky producing.
- During the traditional storytelling, visitors acquaint themselves with subtle flavors of Scottish Lowlands and robust whiskies of the Highlands.
- Travelers that don't drink alcohol may choose other drinks while listening to the master storyteller.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you wish to learn more about Scottish traditions and culture, book this activity.
- This is a must-do activity for travelers fond of Scotch Whisky and wishing to learn about the finest types of this celebrated drink.
- Even if you don't drink alcohol, you can enjoy the narrative while drinking something that suits you.
Your Experience With Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling?
- You will enjoy traditional storytelling and have a great time at one of the most popular local drinking venues.
- Drink whisky or something else if you don't enjoy alcoholic beverages.
- Have four different types of Whisky, some produced in lowlands, the rest in highlands.
- Find out what distinguishes lowland from highland whiskies.
- Have fun while hearing entertaining stories from a master narrator.
- Learn the significance of Scotch Whisky and how it affects the national identity of the Scots.
What Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling Includes?
- Entertaining and traditional storytelling at a renowned establishment.
- Four different types of whisky.
- "Whisky" is the Scottish term for the drink, while "Whiskey" is the Irish.
- Smell Whisky a few times before drinking and roll it in your mouth before you swallow it.
Travelers Reviews about Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling?
- The available reviews indicate that the activity entails a lot of fun.
- Travelers have a great opinion about the storyteller and state that they enjoyed the narrative very much.
- Comments also indicate that the atmosphere in the venue is very pleasant and relaxing.
- A few reviewers state that tastings are suitable for experienced fans of Whisky and novices alike.
The tour isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid. Redeem a full refund if you cancel the order at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Only people over 18 may join the activity.
Address / Pick up Location
Café Nero, Royal Mile, 192 High Street, Edinburgh
Youtube videos of Whisky and Folklore - Whisky Tasting and Storytelling
Stirling Castle, Highland Lochs & Whiskey Tour from Edinburgh
Duration: About 10 hours
Royal Edinburgh 48-Hour Attractions Ticket
Duration: The validity period of the package is 48 hours
Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour
Duration: 75 minutes