Cheap Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour Tickets
|2-2.5 Hours||(17 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour?
- The boat trip takes you from Albufeira Marina West along the Algarve coast to the Capvoeiro beach area and back again. The Algarve Coast is known for its crystal clear waters and offers breathtaking scenic views as you admire the contrast of colours between the caves and the sea, also getting to view some of the coastal flora and fauna. On this journey where you get to experience the beautiful Algarve coast from a different perspective you'll see caves, grottoes and rock formations that you normally wouldn't know were there - Marvel at the shapes and colours of the caves and be sure to get lots of photos! The boat then goes into deeper water in search of playful dolphins to watch - Whilst not 100% guaranteed there's a good chance you'll be lucky enough to see these playful creatures swimming in their natural environment as they come up close to the boat to see what's happening.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must do trip if you're mad about dolphins!
- If you love getting out to see the natural beauty of our world this is a trip for you.
- A lovely outing for those enjoying a vacation in the area.
- The trip is not suitable for pregnant women or those with lower back problems due to the boat bumping over the waves.
Your Experience With Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour?
- On this 2 hour boat trip you will travel see the Algarve coast in all its beauty. The boat trip offers a different perspective of the coast since you'll be out at sea looking inland rather than the usual standing on land looking out to sea. You will visit the beautiful caves, grottos, and rock formations of the area as you travel between Albufeira Marina and Carvoeiro beach. You will also, hopefully, be able to watch playful dolphins in their natural environment - A dream come true for anyone lucky enough. A knowledgeable guide will be onboard to tell you facts about the area and what you are seeing, pointing out flora and fauna and discussing some history of the area as well as sharing the local folklore stories. There's an opportunity for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water so be sure to wear your swimsuit and pack your snorkel equipment.
What Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour Includes?
- A 2-2.5 hour boat trip along the Algarve coast in a speedy boat. The boat is skippered by an experienced captain and the boat meets the maximum safety standards with life jackets for everyone onboard in the unlikely event that they are needed.
- A friendly and knowledgeable English speaking guide will provide commentary during the trip.
- You will be shown the caves and rock formations and hopefully be able to see some playful dolphins in their natural habitat - Please note that since these are wild animals seeing dolphins is not 100% guaranteed.
- Providing the sea is calm you can enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters before heading back to port.
- Sea caves, grottos, and stunning rock formations.
- Playful dolphins in their natural environment
- The chance to admire the beautiful Algarve coast
- Wear your swimwear and pack suncream, a hat, and snorkeling gear as you will have the opportunity for a swim if the sea is calm.
- Remember that seeing dolphins is not 100% guaranteed - Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen for you and just enjoy the stunning scenery.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travelers rave about this trip on GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor, the majority of people being thrilled with the tour and giving it either a 4 or 5 star rating.
- One happy participant said it was the highlight of their vacation while other people describe it as being 'Perfect', 'Brilliant', and 'A Great Experience'. Even travellers who were not lucky enough to see dolphins on the tour say they still had a good time and would do it again.
- The majority of people have very good things to say about the guide but of course some people are unhappy, one traveller saying that they thought the guide didn't give enough information and another having seating problems which meant they were split up from their family.
The boat is wheelchair accessible but please notify the crew when booking.
Paper tickets and electronic tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet from the spray of the sea.
- In the Summer, pack sun cream and a hat and wear your swimwear if you want to have the chance to go swimming.
Address / Pick up Location
Youtube videos of Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour
Ria Formosa Islands Boat Trip
Duration: Half Day – Approximately 5 hours.
Ria Formosa Natural Park Segway Tour - Birdwatching from Faro
Duration: 90 minutes
Ria Formosa Islands Sunset Catamaran Cruise From Faro
Duration: 1 Hour
Pirate Ship Cruise along the Algarve Coast
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
Cultural Faro 90-Minute Segway Tour
Duration: 90 minutes
Deserta Island and Farol Island Catamaran Boat Trip
Duration: 3 Hours
Dolphin Watching and Cave Tour Algarve Coast from Albufeira 2-Hour
Duration: 2-2.5 Hours