Cheap Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
|3 Hours||(685 Revieews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo Discount Prices
We are comparing Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
- This is a whistle-stop tour of Central Florence and it's top attractions, ideal for those on a quick city break or looking for a short tour.
- This 3-hour tour begins on the Piazza San Marco, here you will meet with your guide and fellow travellers.
- After introductions and a brief overview of the history of Florence you will head to the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's world-famous Sculpture of David. You will hear the story behind this iconic Renaissance nude and its significance to the city.
- Strolling through Central Florence you can admire magnificent architecture dating back to the Renaissance era. You'll visit major city landmarks such as the Ponte Vecchio, with its row of gold shops, the Piazza della Signoria and marvel at the facades of the former offices and home of the influential Medici family.(Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio.
- You will also visit the greatest attraction of Florence, the Duomo, and receive a guided tour of its interior and underground level.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is perfect for your first visit to Florence, particularly if you are a fan of Renaissance art and religious history.
- This compact tour excellent if you only have a day or two in the city.
Your Experience With Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo?
- Visit 2 of the top attractions of Florence, Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery and Florence Duomo, in a compact 3-hour tour.
- Save time with skip the line priority entrance tickets.
- Learn about landmarks such as the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Repubblica on a city walking tour led by a knowledgeable local guide.
What Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo Includes?
- Entrance to Florence Duomo, including access to Duomo Crypt.
- Skip the line priority tickets to the Accademia Gallery.
- Excellent English speaking guide.
- Florence city centre walking tour.
- Headsets for larger groups.
- Don't forget to bring your camera for this city tour.
- As this is half-day tour you will still have plenty of time to explore the city and visit attractions at your own pace. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/florence.html
Travelers Reviews about Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo?
- This combined city tour has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings from travellers of Viator and TripAdvisor.
- The tour has a 4.7-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- Comments agree that the tour provides a good introduction to the city and saves time on entrance lines.
- Most participants would take this tour again.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Paper or electronic tickets are accepted.
- Tickets will not be refunded if cancellations are made less than 72 hours in advance, charges may apply for cancellation 3-5 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- A dress code applies to visit the Duomo, knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Duomo may be closed on certain religious holidays and restricted on Sundays.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and wear appropriate clothing for the weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Next to the statue in the centre of Piazza San Marco, 1 minute from the Accademia
Youtube videos of Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Wine Tasting and Dinner at a Private Tuscan Villa from Florence
Duration: 3:30 hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours