Cheap Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence Tickets
|12/13 Hours||(3,042 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence?
- Take a day to visit one of Italy's most beautiful national parks, Cinque Terre, stopping at the 5 traditional villages which make up this UNESCO protected region.
- On this full-day trip from Florence you will have free time in each of the 5 villages, located on a rugged and semi-isolated stretch of the Mediterranean coast, the village has retained their cultural heritage and still remble quaint fishing villages. After departing from Central Florence you will travel by air-conditioned coach to the village of Manarola, from where you will continue by boat (weather dependent) to Monterosso. You'll have some time to stroll on the beach before continuing by seaside train to Vernazza where you might like to visit local artisan shops, grab a coffee or glass of Tuscan wine.
- Lunch (if specified) will be served in a classic Italian restaurant in Riomaggiore, with stunning views over cliffs and turquoise coves.
- The last stop on your day tour of the Italian Riviera will be in La Spezza, you will arrive by train and find your private coach waiting to transport you back to Central Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The Cinque Terre National Park is sure to enchant anyone who comes to visit.
- With crystal clear bays, cute villages and scenic boat and train travel this day trip should appeal to a variety of people.
- Mostly you should be a fairly active person and enjoy sightseeing.
Your Experience With Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence?
- Visit all 5 picturesque villages that make up the Cinque Terre National Park on a full day trip from Florence.
- Admire the spectacular Mediterranean coastline on a 40-minute boat trip, scenic train ride and guided walk.
- Enjoy the commentary of a friendly English speaking guide and complimentary lunch (if specified.).
What Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence Includes?
- Round trip transport by coach from Florence to Cinque Terre.
- Entrance to Cinque Terre National Park and all transport within the park, including boat trip (weather permitting).
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Lunch in typical local restaurant (if specified).
- Coach to La Spezia – visit Monterosso, Corniglia, Manarola, Roamaggiore, and Vernazza by boat or train – return to Florence.
- Remember to bring a sunhat, sunscreen and water during the summer time.
- To make the most of the hiking trails in the area visit outside of the summer season.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has some mixed reviews with some travellers saying that the excursion felt rushed, with only a little time in each place.
- However many comments confirm that this is a fantastic day trip and the easiest way to visit Cinque Terre without your own transport.
- Overall the tour has a 3-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator the tour has 5 out of 5-stars.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance however some fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Exact itinerary may vary depending on tour provider and itinerary can change in the event of severe weather.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, ideally non-slip trainers/walking shoes, swimwear is also recommended.
- Moderate fitness level is required and a minimum age of 12 years applies.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: In front of ‘Caf Tour' yellow sign, Piazzale Montelungo, Central Florence
Youtube videos of Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Cinque Terre: Full Day Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours