Cheap Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
|11 Hours||(580 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti Discount Prices
We are comparing Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
- The Tuscan province is known for its fine wines, medieval towns and scenic landscape. On this full-day trip from Florence you will travel to some of the finest locations Tuscany has to offer.
- After climbing aboard your luxury coach you'll travel out of the city and through rolling hills to Siena. On the way you can enjoy the commentary of a friendly local guide, or simply sit back and admire the view.
- You will have approximately 90 minutes free time within the walled city, take your time to wonder the tight streets, chill on Piazza del Campo or visit the Contrada's Museum and the magnificent San Domenico Basilica.
- In the afternoon you'll travel to the charming hilltop town of San Gimignano where you can explore the historic centre independently before continuing to a typical Tuscan winery. You'll be guided on a gentle stroll of the vineyards, then sample 4 locally produced wines and complementary foods. Feel free to purchase a bottle of your favourite wine from the winery, or save your shopping for our final stop in the village of Greve in Chianti.
- After a full day trip you will return by coach to Central Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for people who want to combine the highlights of the Tuscan province in one full-day tour.
- If you don't have enough holiday time to spend a day in each beautiful Tuscan town then this is a great alternative.
- Not practical visitors with walking difficulties due to uneven surfaces in the towns.
Your Experience With Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti?
- Combine Tuscany's most attractive features in a full day excursion from Florence.
- Travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside in a comfortable coach, stopping in Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti.
- Sample local wines and foods in a typical Tuscan winery and use your free time to shop for souvenirs
What Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti Includes?
- Round trip transportation by air conditioned coach.
- Professional English speaking guide and on board commentary.
- Visit to winery and complimentary sampling of locally produced foods and wines.
- Guided tour of Contrada's Museum (If specified by provider).
- Leave from central Florence – visit Sienna and San Gimignano – tour a winery and taste samples – stop in Greve – return to central Florence.
- Siena and San Gimignano will be very crowded during the summer months and also very hot. A better time to visit is in late spring or early autumn.
Travelers Reviews about Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti?
- Comments are generally very positive for this full-day sightseeing tour.
- On Get Your Guide the excursion has a 4.8-star rating, while on Viator and TripAdvisor the trip has 4.5-star ratings.
- Some comments point out that a lot of this tour is spent on buses or driving between locations.
- Despite this, travellers say that the coach is very comfortable, views are pleasant and overall the trip is worth your time.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets in electronic or paper form.
- Refund policies depend upon individual supplier, please make cancellations at least one week in advance to ensure a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Tours depart daily from April to October and up to 4 times per week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) from November to March.
- To enter the cathedral shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Some walking is required.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Piazzale Montelungo, Central Florence (Caf Tour.
Youtube videos of Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Duration: Nine hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 Hour
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
Duration: Around 12 hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours