Cheap Florence Bike Tour Tickets
|2.5 Hours||(279 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Florence Bike Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Florence Bike Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Bike Tour?
- Take a leisurely bike tour through the centre of Florence, away from the busy roads and into traffic-free walkways and famous squares.
- This is ideal for both adults and children, individuals or small groups.
- Exploring by bike gives you the freedom to escape from overcrowded piazzas and travel to the outer edges of Central Florence.
- You'll also cover much more of the city then you would on a walking tour.
- Start by meeting your friendly guide on La Piazza della Repubblica, after brief introductions it will be time to start peddling.
- During the 2.5-hour tour you will visit major landmarks of the city including Santa Maria Novella, Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti and Piazza della Signoria.
- Hear the history of this 2,000-year old city, fun facts and anecdotes, as well as scandals of the wealthiest families of Florence.
- This is a relaxed sightseeing experience so take a break and enjoy a complimentary gelato or hot chocolate in Oltrarno district.
- Pause to ask you guide for tips and recommendations and take your time to photograph this marvellous city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- There's no need to be an Olympic cyclist, just the ability to ride a bike through the city is enough.
- Ideal for first-time visitors, you'll get a whistle-stop tour of the entire city.
Your Experience With Florence Bike Tour?
- Get active and explore the Centre of Florence by vintage style bicycle.
- Wizz through the city centre and tour the banks of the river on your very own bicycle.
- Benefit from the tips and knowledge of a local tour guide.
- Skip the city centre traffic and pass by Florence top attractions and landmarks.
- See the city like a local.
- Learn about the famous squares as well as the hides gems of the this iconic Italian city.
What Florence Bike Tour Includes?
- Rental of vintage bicycle and helmet.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Complimentary gelato.
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a bottle of water during the hot summer months.
- During the peak season book the earliest tour to avoid huge crowds and uncomfortable heat.
- You may also enjoy the Florence Vespa Tour.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has 4.7 out of 5-stars on Get Your guide.
- On TripAdvisor and Viator customers have given the Florence Bike Tour 4.5-star feedback.
- Comments suggest that the tour guides are very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the tour.
- Travellers have said that they had a fantastic time on the tour would thoroughly recommend it.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Electronic or printed tickets are accepted.
- Tickets are refundable but cancellation fees may apply is cancelled less than 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothing and dress appropriately for the weather, this is will only be cancelled in the event of severe weather.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Piazzale della Repubblica, Central Florence.
Youtube videos of Florence Bike Tour
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours