Cheap Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Tickets
|24, 48, or 72 Hours||(1,535 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour?
- Make sightseeing in Florence an efficient, comfortable and enjoyable experience with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus pass, giving you access to any of the ‘Big Red Buses' across the city centre. With two lines traversing the city, with a total of 44 stops where you can climb aboard or disembark, this pass gives you the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace.
- The Hop-On Hop-Off bus is a convenient option for wheelchair users to see the city, as well as families. Keep the kids entertained with the multilingual audio commentary and sit back to enjoy fantastic city panoramas from the open rooftop.
- Save time and travel stress-free with a 24, 48 or 72-hour pass. It couldn't be simpler to use, after collecting your ticket from the visitor office in Santa Maria Novella train station just head to any of the marked stops and hop on the next bus. The entire loop takes 60 minutes (Line A) or 120 minutes (Line B) but you're free to jump off at any time, each of the Hop-On Hop-Off bus stops are located by top museums and attractions.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are a spontaneous traveller who would appreciate the freedom of being able to leave a tour when it suits you and re-join later, then this is the right tour for you.
- Very useful for families with children, disabled visitors and seniors.
Your Experience With Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour?
- Enjoy convenient and reliable transport around Florence with a 24, 48 or 72 hour pass.
- Make your own itinerary and travel stress free to all of the city's top landmarks and attractions.
- Learn about the historical and modern facts of Florence with an onboard audio commentary available in 8 languages and benefit from free wifi on all Florence Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses.
What Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Includes?
- 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket (as selected) for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus.
- Onboard commentary in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian and Japanese.
- Free Wifi onboard.
- Line A (1 hour, 17 stops): Santa Lucia, Ognissanti, Guicciardini, Frescobaldi, Pitti, Calza, Villa Cora, Galileo, Michel Angelo, Ferrucci, P Giraldi, Teatro Verdi, Santa Croce, Bessaria, Donatello, Liberta, Central Station.
- Line B (2 hours, 27 stops): Galileo, Machiavelli, Porta Romana, Tasso, Soderini, Curtatone, Vittorio Veneto, Shelly Cascine, Leopolda, Dogana, Liberta, Matteotti, Stadio, Ostello, San Dominico, Regresso, Fiesole, Lungo l'Affrico, Zecca Vecchia, Grazie, Demidoff, Ferrucci, Michelangelo.
Comparison of Best Florence City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Florence's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Firenze Card Vs Florence City Pass) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Florence city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Florence City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Firenze Card Vs Florence City Pass
- The Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus is included or discounted with Florence City Sightseeing passes. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-florence/firenze-card-worth-it-compare-firenze-card-vs-florence-city-pass.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has overall positive reviews and average scores of 4.4 out of 5 on Get Your Guide and 4.5 out of 5 of TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Comments say that the service works well and is easy to use.
- Travellers like that there are 2 separate routes through the city.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Refunds are available up to 24 hours in advance depending on your tour provider, cancellation fees may apply and some tickets are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Departure times are subject to change.
- Children under 5 travel for free.
- Wheelchair access is available for lower floor only.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: In front of Santa Maria Novella Train Station, or at any of the 44 marked stops
Youtube videos of Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 Hour
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours