Cheap Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
|Nine hours||(65 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence Discount Prices
We are comparing Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
- Guided tour introduces the impressive countryside of Tuscany, consisting of vineyards, hills and picturesque settlements.
- Siena used to be one of the most influential city-states in present-day Italy, and a guided tour introduces its highlights.
- Next, travelers visit a reputable local winery to enjoy first-class wines and a traditional Tuscan lunch.
- In addition, participants tour old wine cellars of the Fattoria Lornano estate.
- In medieval San Gimignano, travelers have free time to explore the village according to their wishes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Tuscan countryside alone is a good reason for joining this small-group guided tour.
- If you like Italian wines and are curious about the local cuisine, don't miss this entertaining tour.
- Travelers interested in nature, history, art and stunning architecture should book the activity.
Your Experience With Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence?
- Take a tour of the beautiful Tuscan countryside and enjoy the personalized attention of the guide in a small group.
- See green hills, tall trees and picturesque vineyards through the window of your minibus or minivan.
- Have a guided tour in Siena revealing the top attractions of this beautiful city.
- Visit a winery for a taste of first-class Tuscan wine and a traditional lunch.
- Explore San Gimignano, a hilltop medieval settlement, on your own at leisure.
What Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence Includes?
- Small-group tour of Tuscany, Siena and San Gimignano
- Round trip on board an air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Wine tasting and lunch at a local winery
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Guided tour of Siena and self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Pickup from centrally-located hotels in Florence
- Fattoria Lornano winery
- San Gimignano
- One of the highlights of Siena is the "The Allegory of Good and Bad Government" fresco series.
- A highlight of San Gimignano is Porta San Giovanni, a door in the south of the medieval settlement.
Travelers Reviews about Siena and San Gimignano Small Group Tour with Lunch from Florence?
- Travelers have a great opinion regarding the organization of the tour and related activities.
- They commend the performance of tour guides, their professionalism and knowledge.
- Participants had great pleasure in discovering the countryside of Tuscany and its vineyards and rolling hills.
- Comments also indicate that wines and food they tasted were delicious and quality.
- The reviews also indicate that the small-group guided tour is the best way of discovering Tuscany.
The guided tour isn't suitable for travelers in wheelchairs.
Mobile and printed tickets are valid. To get a full refund, cancel the tour at least a day before the beginning of the tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Vegetarians and other travelers with special dietary requirements need to state their dietary habits while booking the tour.
- Note that the cathedral of Siena isn't accessible on Sundays and during certain events.
Address / Pick up Location
Piazzale Montelungo, Florence
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Florence Bike Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip Train and Boat Tour from Florence
Duration: 12/13 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours