Cheap Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence Prices
|2.5-3 Hours||(2,001 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence?
- This is a compact 2-part tour which will take you inside two of Florence’s top attractions and most historic buildings.
- You will receive a 75 to 90-minute guided tours or comprehensive audio guides for each gallery depending on the option you select.
- Florence Academia Gallery:
- Home to Michelangelo’s legendary David statue, the Academia Gallery, is the smaller but no less impressive of the two galleries.
- Inside you can find and abundance of magnificent artworks including some of Michelangelo’s unfinished sculptures.
- The highlight of a visit to the Academia Gallery is seeing the life-sized marble statue of David and appreciating the renowned sculptor’s precision with your own eye.
- The Uffizi Gallery:
- The second part of the tour will take you inside the Uffizi Gallery.
- Explore the u-shaped building and former office blocks of the Medici family independently or with your local tour guide.
- Inside you will find the masterpieces of early renaissance artists who paved the way for the art movement.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for people with limited time in the city, the Uffizi and Academia Galleries are two of the most popular attraction in the city of Florence, and due to length entrance queues, it would be difficult to see both without fast-track entrance. Recommended for art lovers, historians and fans of Renaissance art.
- This tour is aimed at adults or adolescents however the content is suitable for children also.
Your Experience With Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence?
- Combine two of Florence’s top attractions, the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery, in a convenient half day tour.
- Save time with skip the line entrance to both attractions.
- See top class examples of renaissance art by the likes of Da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli, Giotto, Michelangelo and many more.
- Discover the Medici family’s private collection of Gothic and Renaissance art works and see the world-famous David statue.
- Learn about the pieces of art displayed in both galleries and about the buildings themselves from an expert art historian tour guide.
What Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and the Academia Gallery.
- Live guide or audio guide (depending on option selected).
- Assisted museum entrance.
- Lunch (if selected).
- Headphones for guided tours (for groups larger than 15 people).
- Uffizi Gallery.
- Florence Academia Gallery.
- Michelangelo’s David statue.
- This combo tour does not run every day so we recommend checking what tours are available and making your reservation in advance.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This convenient combo tour is very highly recommended on both Viator and Trip Advisor.
- Overall the skip the line tour has a 4.5 out of 5-star rating from over 2,000 people who have participated in the tours.
- Comments generally agree that this is a compact but comprehensive tour led by knowledgeable tour guides.
- Reviews indicate that skip the line tickets are worthwhile as they will save you a lot of time.
- Some reviews point out that there the guided tours do not give you enough time to explore the entire museum, but for people with limited time, it’s perfect for seeing the highlights.
- Both galleries are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair users will need to use and alternative entrance and may need assistance to collect tickets from the ticket office.
- Confirmation of your reservation will be send immediately via email.
- Printed or electronic tickets will be accepted at the museum entrance.
- Tours purchased with Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance. Tours purchased with Viator are fully or partially refundable up to 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation policies will vary for other tour providers.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Audio guides are available in 5 languages including: English, Italian, French, Spanish and German.
- Get Your Guide and Viator offer fully guided or self-guided (with audio guide) versions of this tour.
- You also have the option of including lunch on this tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Door 1 at the entrance to the Uffizi Gallery.
- This entrance is reserved for visitors who have pre-booked their entrance tickets.
Youtube videos of Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Florence Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Florence Walking Tour and Skip the Line Uffizi Museum
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Duration: 1 Hour
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Uffizi Gallery Ticket and Tour - Skip the Line
Duration: 1.5/2 Hours