Cheap Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Tickets
|6 Hours||(956 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour?
- Climb aboard a comfortable minibus in Central Florence and discover the hidden gems of the Tuscan Wine Trail. This tour is ideal for friends, couples, small groups and individuals, to combine rural sightseeing with Italian wining and dining culture.
- During the tour you'll visit two functioning, family run wine farms, your hosts will show you to the vineyard and wine cellar. Learn about the different types of grapes, how they are fermented into wine and how extra virgin olive oil is produced while sampling a selection of Chianti wines and Tuscan olive oils. You'll also learn how to identify genuine Tuscan wines
- To complete your tour of the Tuscan countryside you'll take a break in a traditional village where you can enjoy the best of local cuisine with a full 3-course dinner and more varieties of Chianti wines.
- At the end of the tour you will return by minibus to Central Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you enjoy traditional Italian dishes and would like to taste Tuscan wines in the place same vineyard where it was fermented then this is for you.
- Interesting for people with an interest in agriculture, culture and history.
Your Experience With Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour?
- Combine sightseeing with wining and dining on a day trip to the Tuscan countryside.
- Taste a selection of locally produced wines and foods at 2 authentic Tuscan wineries.
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch of typical Tuscan dishes in a medieval town.
- Benefit from a more personal experience with this small group tour.
What Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Includes?
- Round trip transportation from Florence by comfortable air conditioned minibus.
- Visit 2 wineries with a guided tour of vineyard and cellar.
- Local wine and olive oil tasting at each winery.
- 3 course restaurant lunch.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- Save your feet! Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Pick up a bottle of your favourite wine at the vineyard.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The full-day trip has a 4.5-star rating on Viator.
- On Get Your Guide it has a 4-star rating.
- Travellers who use the reliable travel website, TripAdvisor, have given this tour a full 5-stars.
- In general, it appears that this tour is very enjoyable, you see a lot but the tour is not at all rushed.
- Some reviews come from families with children which suggest that the tour is suitable for all ages.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring your ticket in paper or mobile form.
- Cancellations should be made at least 7 days in advance to ensure a full or partial refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All ages are welcome however under 16's are not permitted to drink alcohol.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Central Venice. (please check reservation for precise location).
Youtube videos of Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour from Florence
Duration: 4 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Michelangelo's David Guided Tour (Skip the Line Florence Accademia Gallery Tour)
Duration: 1 Hour
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Personalized Uffizi Gallery Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Day Trip to Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti
Duration: 11 Hours