Cheap Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
|6 Hours||(956 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
- Climb aboard a comfortable minibus in Central Florence and discover the hidden gems of the Tuscan Wine Trail. This tour is ideal for friends, couples, small groups and individuals, to combine rural sightseeing with Italian wining and dining culture.
- During the tour you'll visit two functioning, family run wine farms, your hosts will show you to the vineyard and wine cellar. Learn about the different types of grapes, how they are fermented into wine and how extra virgin olive oil is produced while sampling a selection of Chianti wines and Tuscan olive oils. You'll also learn how to identify genuine Tuscan wines
- To complete your tour of the Tuscan countryside you'll take a break in a traditional village where you can enjoy the best of local cuisine with a full 3-course dinner and more varieties of Chianti wines.
- At the end of the tour you will return by minibus to Central Florence.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you enjoy traditional Italian dishes and would like to taste Tuscan wines in the place same vineyard where it was fermented then this is for you.
- Interesting for people with an interest in agriculture, culture and history.
Your Experience With Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour?
- Combine sightseeing with wining and dining on a day trip to the Tuscan countryside.
- Taste a selection of locally produced wines and foods at 2 authentic Tuscan wineries.
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch of typical Tuscan dishes in a medieval town.
- Benefit from a more personal experience with this small group tour.
What Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour Includes?
- Round trip transportation from Florence by comfortable air conditioned minibus.
- Visit 2 wineries with a guided tour of vineyard and cellar.
- Local wine and olive oil tasting at each winery.
- 3 course restaurant lunch.
- English speaking guide/driver.
- Save your feet! Comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Pick up a bottle of your favourite wine at the vineyard.
Travelers Reviews about Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour?
- The full-day trip has a 4.5-star rating on Viator.
- On Get Your Guide it has a 4-star rating.
- Travellers who use the reliable travel website, TripAdvisor, have given this tour a full 5-stars.
- In general, it appears that this tour is very enjoyable, you see a lot but the tour is not at all rushed.
- Some reviews come from families with children which suggest that the tour is suitable for all ages.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Please bring your ticket in paper or mobile form.
- Cancellations should be made at least 7 days in advance to ensure a full or partial refund.
- There is no refund for no-shows.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All ages are welcome however under 16's are not permitted to drink alcohol.
- Itineraries are subject to change.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Central Venice. (please check reservation for precise location).
Youtube videos of Small Group Tuscany Wine-Tasting Tour
Pisa Half-Day Trip with Leaning Tower Skip-the-Line Entry
Duration: 5 Hours
Florence Vespa Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Best of Florence Walking Tour Including Visits to Accademia and Duomo
Duration: 3 Hours
Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
Duration: 12 hours
Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse
Duration: 6/7 Hours
Small Group Cooking Class with Florence Market Tour
Duration: 5.5 Hours
Skip the Line Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Tour Florence
Duration: 2.5-3 Hours
Palazzo Vecchio Tower Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Tuscany Sightseeing Tour in One Day
Duration: 12 Hours
Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
Duration: 10 hours
Florence: Duomo Guided Tour and Reserves Cupola Entrance
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Florence: Timed/Skip the Line Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
Duration: 1/2 Hours